Trumpkins bringin' the KKKlass

TitanTiger

Breitbart has been a Trump shill for a while now. But what, pray tell, are they trying to do by calling Bill Kristol a "renegade Jew" if not sending up racial dog whistles to a certain segment of the Trump base?

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

David Horowitz has made a career of being a provocateur.

Breitbart has been a Trump shill for a while now. But what, pray tell, are they trying to do by calling Bill Kristol a "renegade Jew" if not sending up racial dog whistles to a certain segment of the Trump base?

http://www.breitbart...r-renegade-jew/

Horowitz is a Jew and is simply calling Kristol out. Another Jew, Pam Gellar, thinks Horowitz is right.

David Horowitz is under heavy fire from the Republican establishment for his article “Bill Kristol: Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew,” in which he points out that, as the presumptive Republican nominee, Donald Trump is “the only obstacle to the party of Obama and Hillary and Huma Abedin, of the Iran deal and the appeasement of Islamic Jew-hatred beginning with the Hamas terrorists of Gaza and the Fatah terrorists of the West Bank.”

David Horowitz is right.

It’s revealing how weak, spineless Jews go off when a proud Jew calls out them out. That’s what happening now in this brouhaha between Horowitz and Kristol. The GOP elite — The Weekly Standard, National Review Online, et al — has betrayed our key principles for years now and has gotten away with doing so. The Republican establishment has now jumped the shark with the #NeverTrump movement — happily throwing Republicans under the bus because Trump isn’t “controllable” or one of them.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/17/geller-trump-jews-david-horowitz-right/

Horowitz is a Jew and is simply calling Kristol out. Another Jew, Pam Gellar, thinks Horowitz is right.

David Horowitz is under heavy fire from the Republican establishment for his article “Bill Kristol: Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew,” in which he points out that, as the presumptive Republican nominee, Donald Trump is “the only obstacle to the party of Obama and Hillary and Huma Abedin, of the Iran deal and the appeasement of Islamic Jew-hatred beginning with the Hamas terrorists of Gaza and the Fatah terrorists of the West Bank.”

David Horowitz is right.

It’s revealing how weak, spineless Jews go off when a proud Jew calls out them out. That’s what happening now in this brouhaha between Horowitz and Kristol. The GOP elite — The Weekly Standard, National Review Online, et al — has betrayed our key principles for years now and has gotten away with doing so. The Republican establishment has now jumped the shark with the #NeverTrump movement — happily throwing Republicans under the bus because Trump isn’t “controllable” or one of them.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/17/geller-trump-jews-david-horowitz-right/

Horowitz and Geller are both batshit crazy. Why is Kristol's religion (ethnicity?) an issue at all? He could have said renegade Republican or renegade conservative which would have been legitimate. But by saying Jew, Horowitz went over the line.

David Horowitz is right.

http://www.breitbart...horowitz-right/

Do you mind explaining the bolded statement? Can you define "spineless Jew" and "proud Jew" for me?

David Horowitz is right.

Do you mind explaining the bolded statement? Can you define "spineless Jew" and "proud Jew" for me?

Ask Pam Gellar, she wrote the article and she's a Jew too. Frankly, I don't know and quite honestly, I don't care. I only posted it because there was an assertion made that dog whistle racism was in play. I don't see how one Jew criticizing another qualifies as dog whistle racism. I didn't bold the statement. It must have been bolded in the article.

David Horowitz is right.

Ask Pam Gellar, she wrote the article and she's a Jew too. Frankly, I don't know and quite honestly, I don't care. I only posted it because there was an assertion made that dog whistle racism was in play. I don't see how one Jew criticizing another qualifies as dog whistle racism. I didn't bold the statement. It must have been bolded in the article.

It is certainly a dog whistle, and it's very unfortunate if you can't see that.

...dog whistle...

I think they've traded it for a bullhorn here.

Kristol was on CNN this morning and not only wasn't offended or worried about it, he mostly laughed at such marginal morons getting their extra 15 seconds of airtime. They spent about 30 seconds of 5 minutes airtime on it....To call it irrelevant is to overstate it.

I hope he is successful at getting a third party repub to run.....It will drive the wingnuts crazier.

Kristol was on CNN this morning and not only wasn't offended or worried about it, he mostly laughed at such marginal morons getting their extra 15 seconds of airtime. They spent about 30 seconds of 5 minutes airtime on it....To call it irrelevant is to overstate it.

I hope he is successful at getting a third party repub to run.....It will drive the wingnuts crazier.

I'm just going to put this out there: I actually kind of like Bill Kristol in spite of his being wrong about, you know, everything. Used to enjoy his banter with John Stewart on The Daily Show. Didn't mind his NYT column too much either. Damn sight better than Douthat.

While I disagree with him on everything except him using oxygen, he is far more intelligent than the tea billy morons.....At least he has moments of humanity and a personality that can actually interact with something other than screeching talk radio idiots.

I think it's funny how the southern wing nuts are offended by one of their own, who is far more intelligent, than they will ever be.

David Horowitz is right.

Whuuuuuut? :blink:

I'm just going to put this out there: I actually kind of like Bill Kristol in spite of his being wrong about, you know, everything. Used to enjoy his banter with John Stewart on The Daily Show. Didn't mind his NYT column too much either. Damn sight better than Douthat.

:laugh: Perfect.

While I disagree with him on everything except him using oxygen, he is far more intelligent than the tea billy morons.....At least he has moments of humanity and a personality that can actually interact with something other than screeching talk radio idiots.

I think it's funny how the southern wing nuts are offended by one of their own, who is far more intelligent, than they will ever be.

They don't think of him as "one of their own". He's part of the establishmunt! And his intelligence doesn't help. At all.

Yeah, still fun to poke the batshizzcrazy ones, with someone more intelligent than they are....Good for me, don't give a damn if they have a good time or not....

They don't think of him as "one of their own". He's part of the establishmunt! And his intelligence doesn't help. At all.

When has it helped?

Archived