tre mason arrest warrant issued

aubiefifty

Love this...

"The arraignment notice was mailed on March 23, according to the Broward County Clerk of Courts web site -- the same day that the April 11 date of Mason's scheduled arraignment was widely reported, including by AL.com."

Al.com is offended that Tre didn't know his arraignment date because everyone should be reading AL.com on a daily basis.

The only opinions that matters are the argument his attorney presented and the response of the judge...Al.com is irrelevant. Of course they will pom pom girl for themselves, no one else will...

The only opinions that matters are the argument his attorney presented and the response of the judge...Al.com is irrelevant. Of course they will pom pom girl for themselves, no one else will...

I just love that it read with an air of indignity. AL.com is so full of themselves that they can't believe a NFL player has better things to do than to read their rag of a website.

The individual in question must receive the official notification from the court. It doesn't matter whether some media outlets have the information or not

Honestly, I'm surprised that the court took responsibility as quickly as they did. My experience with the government screwing up on mailing notifications is that they still want their pound of flesh, plus penalties if it's late, even if it's their fault. A couple of years ago, the Kansas DMV had a computer glitch that screwed up the addresses on thousands of vehicle registration renewal notices. To make matters worse, in order to use their online renewal system, you need a pin that is printed on the notice. So, when hundreds of people were late renewing, guess what they did... they admitted that they screwed up and charged a late fee anyway.

I any case, I expected the result to be something like this with Tre. Nine times out of ten, public figures send their attorney to represent them in an arraignment hearing, anyway.

Archived