tre mason arrest warrant issued

aubiefifty

Former Auburn running back Tre Mason failed to appear in court on Monday, so a warrant has been issued for his arrest, according to ESPN’s Nick Wagoner.

Mason, now with the Los Angeles Rams, was scheduled to be arraigned in Broward County (Fla.) court on four charges that included suspicion of possession of marijuana, reckless driving, failure to register a motor vehicle and resisting arrest.

Those charges stem from March 5, when he was subdued with a taser and arrested in Hollywood, Fla. That night, Mason fled from officers trying to pull him over and was going at least 70 mph in a 35 mph zone.

The Rams took Mason in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft, and he was the starter in his rookie season. However, he saw a dip in his production last season after the team took another fellow SEC running back, Georgia’s Todd Gurley, with the 10th overall pick in last year’s draft.

Gurley had a sensational rookie season in which he rushed for 1,106 yards and 10 TDs to earn a trip to the Pro Bowl.

He should atleast wait until his 4th year before he acts like an idiot. That is the year he becomes eligible for the NFL pension.

I am so disappointed!! I love Tre! I also heard from a friend that Cam was posting pictures of himself smoking weed. I don't care what anyone says, smoking weed affects your decision-making skills. It's just plain stupid!!!

I am so disappointed!! I love Tre! I also heard from a friend that Cam was posting pictures of himself smoking weed. I don't care what anyone says, smoking weed affects your decision-making skills. It's just plain stupid!!!

So does alcohol. Would you feel the same way if he took a pic with a bottle of jack?

I highly doubt Cam would post pictures of him smoking weed. There was a picture of him at a club shortly after the Super Bowl and it looked like he was smoking a blunt, but it was blurry and could've been a cigar. He has posted a pic or two on FB with a cigar in his hand.

What NFL player, except for Manziel maybe, would voluntarily post a picture of themselves breaking the NFL drug policy? No offense, but your friend sounds like they fed you a line of bull****.

So does alcohol. Would you feel the same way if he took a pic with a bottle of jack?

Yes, children may see them.

Tre has had issues before this happen. He was lucky to get in Auburn.

He seemed like he had turned a corner at Auburn though. Maybe he needs a permanent foot up his ass.

He seemed like he had turned a corner at Auburn though. Maybe he needs a permanent foot up his ass.

I thought he had as well.

when you leave the structure of college for the life of a professional athlete with time and money it's easy to get into trouble.

when you leave the structure of college for the life of a professional athlete with time and money it's easy to get into trouble.

Or you don't have a police department/adminastrator in your back pocket. Not saying that's the case for Tre when he was on campus, but just look at Manziel. Not sure I've seen many other people on a clearly self destructive path as he.

Manziel is going to be used as an example to players for years to come.

Or you don't have a police department/adminastrator in your back pocket. Not saying that's the case for Tre when he was on campus, but just look at Manziel. Not sure I've seen many other people on a clearly self destructive path as he.

Manziel is going to be used as an example to players for years to come.

Manziel had the worst of all worlds. He had a coach and a university covering for him, and they had the police in their back pocket. He also had his parents who were FAR more concerned with making bank on his name than they were about teaching him how to be a healthy and responsible human being. The kid really had no chance with the role models he had.

That's one reason I really like Gus. He has compassion for kids who screw up, but he cares more about them becoming good people than them being a star on his team, so he doesn't put up with their crap.

Archived