2 Georgia football Players Jailed Tues Morning for Shooting a BB gun

cptau

this from the state that wants to delay for 90 days just acknowledging freedom of information requests to athletic departments at state colleges.

I wonder if everyone minimizing this incident is stopping for just a moment to realize........

They could have shot their eye out! :)

It wasn't an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model, though.

Aha. That explains it.

i'm glad the law enforcement in Athens is taking care of the true crime going on down there.

One of my relatives was killed by a bb gun years ago by accident. With that being said, I still don't think this should be a felony.

Ok, you threw it out there, how did it happen? I have heard two sties about people being killed by bb guns, no idea if they're true. One involved a shot to the temple, the other the bb entered a blood vessel. Sorry if it seems nosy.

One of my relatives was killed by a bb gun years ago by accident. With that being said, I still don't think this should be a felony.

Ok, you threw it out there, how did it happen? I have heard two sties about people being killed by bb guns, no idea if they're true. One involved a shot to the temple, the other the bb entered a blood vessel. Sorry if it seems nosy.

Temple. It happened so many years ago. Maybe early seventies. Distant cousin I never met.

Archived