Black SFSU Student Assaults White Student for Cultural Appropriation

cptau

Lmao yeah you really proved me wrong....because raptor said so defense! Your word on here is so valued, respected, and trusted!!!!! LMAO

Well, it's true. You were unable, or unwilling to go back and see for yourself what I ACTUALLY said, because you were so hell bent on promoting your twisted little agenda.

Now you're too scared to even bother pointing out specifically what you have an issue with, even after I found the very thread for you.

I did point it out, you and your friends ran with a story as long as it fits your agenda without verifying it first....the very stone that you throw at people who don't flat out say Ferguson is a lie and blm, and so on and so forth. As far as you saying yeah it's true as if that's law or even good enough for you to prove a point....You need to wake up and join us here in reality for a sec

You didn't. Not even close. And I'm not part of any group here. I have my own views & ideas. No where close did I do what you're attempting to accuse me of doing.

@ channonc - go look up the definition of " skeptic ". It doesn't mean one can't have an opinion

So you didn't say this?

And yet some are still blind to the critical issue here, that SA is calling out a guy as being racist with absolutely nothing to back up his claim.

You know I did & I said other things as well . We BOTH agreed that SAS was wrong, so drop the cherry picking of my quotes to fit your damn agenda. Read ALL that I said. Don't be that guy... Too late.

I also said SAS didn't CLAIM racism was the cause, in that thread too. I said draw your own conclusions. I also said it was a silly non issue too.

You know I did & I said other things as well . We BOTH agreed that SAS was wrong, so drop the cherry picking of my quotes to fit your damn agenda.

Says the guy who combined parts of different posts to present a false exchange between me and aftiger in the Ferguson thread.

What a blatant hypocrite.

I'd like to get back to the original post here...how in the hell does a hairstyle get to be "owned" by a particular race and they get to police who can rightfully wear it?

You know I did & I said other things as well . We BOTH agreed that SAS was wrong, so drop the cherry picking of my quotes to fit your damn agenda.

Says the guy who combined parts of different posts to present a false exchange between me and aftiger in the Ferguson thread.

Oh bugger off.

I'd like to get back to the original post here...how in the hell does a hairstyle get to be "owned" by a particular race and they get to police who can rightfully wear it?

It doesn't. The girl was acting like an idiot and being an ass. No one is defending her.

Oh bugger off.

The truth hurts, huh?

It doesn't. The girl was acting like an idiot and being an ass. No one is defending her.

Well, I'm not so much calling anyone here on the carpet about it, just calling the concept she expresses (which I believe she is not alone in believing) on to it. I've heard it about other things. Music is a big one. You hear critiques get lobbed at white singers, rappers or musicians for "cultural appropriation" when they sing R&B/Soul, rap or play the blues or jazz for instance.

Oh bugger off.

The truth hurts, huh?

Lies hurt worse. And you do it very often.

I didn't do what you claim, genius. But that's par for the course w/ you and your like minded dolts. Accuse falsely, and then make others have to defend imaginary, phony made up attacks. Sure beats dealing w/ the facts, huh?

AFTiger answered you, and you didn't like his answer, so you ignored it. Typical.

Well, I'm not so much calling anyone here on the carpet about it, just calling the concept she expresses (which I believe she is not alone in believing) on to it. I've heard it about other things. Music is a big one. You hear critiques get lobbed at white singers, rappers or musicians for "cultural appropriation" when they sing R&B/Soul, rap or play the blues or jazz for instance.

You have to really seek such attitudes. I don't see it.

It would reflect a lot ignorance on these subjects even before you address motivation.

As far as rappers and singers with talent I haven't seen it....Eminem is regarded as one of the best rappers ever, Jon B has a very strong following. Rappers like vanilla ice, snow, and others not so much. But even they can be fine as long as they tell the truth. Try to talk that hood stuff and you from bel air that's going to be a problem....then when you take a guy that's so so and give him a the Grammy over guys that can rap circles around him like macklmore then year critique is coming but he was set up. Gordon Hayward is a great basketball player in my opinion but you try to say he's the best player in the NBA people are going to be forced to point out his negatives as opposed to just saying he's a good player and you can point out his positives

It's a constant hot topic among SS students in their 1st or 2nd year.

It usually dies out once they stop being dumbassed kids, because most people eventually realize how idiotic the thought process is of [X skin color uses this product, follows that trend. Now only skin color X can use that product or follow that trend.]

Archived