Trump and Cruz - Personal Attacks

RunInRed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump is a loser. Plain and simple. He is a bully, a racist, a sexist, and an idiot. He is not fit to lead a group of kids around on a tour of his tower, nevertheless the United States. Personally attacking another man's wife should do a clown like him in, but I can only assume that his poll numbers will rise.

Trump is a loser. Plain and simple. He is a bully, a racist, a sexist, and an idiot. He is not fit to lead a group of kids around on a tour of his tower, nevertheless the United States. Personally attacking another man's wife should do a clown like him in, but I can only assume that his poll numbers will rise.

And that's the really scary thing. People actually think he'd be a good president.

And that's the really scary thing. People actually think he'd be a good president.

scary, sad, disappointing, depressing...... I could go on. But I don't like Cruz either.

I am sure he will make a fantastic president, he will make great deals, people will love his deals. People have said they love his deals. In fact, he will get Mexico to pay for all these fabulous deals. America is going to be great and we will have great deals.

I am sure he will make a fantastic president, he will make great deals, people will love his deals. People have said they love his deals. In fact, he will get Mexico to pay for all these fabulous deals. America is going to be great and we will have great deals.

I see what you did there! Lmao

When Hillary was a lawyer she got a child rapist out of going to jail, and then laughed about it. Yeah, she's a real Saint , huh ? So much for standing up for defenseless little girls.

Ted did nothing wrong, so why does he have any " growing up " to do ??

The sexy ad featuring Mrs Trump wasn't from the Cruz campaign or even a Cruz superpac. And still Trump himself went neck deep into the slime.

Who did it? The Stand Behind Your Ad provision was put together to stop this very thing from happening.

When Hillary was a lawyer she got a child rapist out of going to jail, and then laughed about it. Yeah, she's a real Saint , huh ? So much for standing up for defenseless little girls.

I don't like her either. Just ranting on the Donald.

scary, sad, disappointing, depressing...... I could go on. But I don't like Cruz either.

I'm not a big fan of anyone left in the race. Also not a fan of the republican establishment sending in a savior at the convention. Seems like sour grapes. This whole election is a disaster.

Hillary's alleged wrongdoings don't change the fact that Trump isn't fit to be president.

Hillary's alleged wrongdoings don't change the fact that Trump isn't fit to be president.

And Trump's lack of class doesn't change the "fact" that Hillary isn't fit to be president.

And Trump's lack of class doesn't change the "fact" that Hillary isn't fit to be president.

And the insertion of Hillary into this thread doesn't change the fact that it isn't about her. Why don't you and Raptor go start a Hillary trashing thread?

but it is a different subject.

Trump isn't. Hillary isn't . Hell, even Bernie Sanders wrote of women's rape fantasies , long before 50 Shades of Gray...

That leaves Kasich and Cruz.

Trump isn't. Hillary isn't . Hell, even Bernie Sanders wrote of women's rape fantasies , long before 50 Shades of Gray...

That description of Bernie's 1972 essay is a bit simplistic, and certainly not something that would make him unfit to be president:

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/05/29/410606045/the-bernie-sanders-rape-fantasy-essay-explained

That description of Bernie's 1972 essay is a bit simplistic, and certainly not something that would make him unfit to be president:

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/05/29/410606045/the-bernie-sanders-rape-fantasy-essay-explained

Let's just look at an essay written over 40 years ago. Forget his record that supports women's rights.

Sorry, but anytime you have to 'explain' your rape fantasy essay... you're not fit to run the country. Ben Franklin was no saint , and did serve his country well, but he wasn't exactly leadership material.

And no, I'm not comparing Sanders to Ben Franklin. Though he may fondly remember Mr Franklin from his youth...

Sorry, but anytime you have to 'explain' your rape fantasy essay... you're not fit to run the country. Ben Franklin was no saint , and did serve his country well, but he wasn't exactly leadership material.

And no, I'm not comparing Sanders to Ben Franklin. Though he may fondly remember Mr Franklin from his youth...

It wasn't "his", it was used as an illustration and was actually an essay on gender roles creating troubling dynamics in men and women's sex lives. Not exactly my choice of reading material, but certainly not what you're describing either. Plus, it was 44 years ago. Outside of a very small number of things, I don't really care what any of the candidates were doing that long ago.

The sexy ad featuring Mrs Trump wasn't from the Cruz campaign or even a Cruz superpac. And still Trump himself went neck deep into the slime.

Who did it? The Stand Behind Your Ad provision was put together to stop this very thing from happening.

crickets

crickets

So you think Crud made the ad against Trump?

crickets

It wasn't Cruz or any Cruz friendly group. It was an anti-Trump group, which Cruz has even less influence or say than had it been one of the PACs that support him. Which is suppose to be zero anyway. The SBYA provision doesn't apply here, as Cruz did NOT make or endorse the ad. Ted most certainly did not " approve this message" , in any form.

Frankly, the ad - " Meet Melania Trump, your next First Lady .. or you could support Ted Cruz on Tuesday " with a pic of a naked Melania on a fur rug might very well be a PRO Trump ad, depending on how you feel about a naked Melania as potential First Lady. :gofig:

At the bottom, it states " Paid for Make America Awesome. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. "

So, what's with the ' crickets ' nonsense ?

crickets

It wasn't Cruz or any Cruz friendly group. It was an anti-Trump group, which Cruz has even less influence or say than had it been one of the PACs that support him. Which is suppose to be zero anyway. The SBYA provision doesn't apply here, as Cruz did NOT make or endorse the ad. Ted most certainly did not " approve this message" , in any form.

Frankly, the ad - " Meet Melania Trump, your next First Lady .. or you could support Ted Cruz on Tuesday " with a pic of a naked Melania on a fur rug might very well be a PRO Trump ad, depending on how you feel about a naked Melania as potential First Lady. :gofig:/>

At the bottom, it states " Paid for Make America Awesome. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. "

So, what's with the ' crickets ' nonsense ?

The crickets nonsense was because I asked a question and didn't receive an answer. And now I receiver the answer. Thanks despite the wait.

jeff - While some try to harass me for posting too often, YOU wanna nag me for not posting promptly enough ?

:laugh:

there's real life happening off the interwebs.

Archived