Baseball vs. Georgia Tech

Geesh, no joke....all this at once.....and it is Tech, nothing wrong with beating Tech in everything.

Golf will go to sleep with a smile on his face tonight

Damn straight I did and woke up with a huge grin this morning. Those pig vomit neers can go to hell

:rolleyes:/>

My old man went to GT (before transferring to AU)

Your lucky he came to his senses

Can't argue there. He transferred to AU because my Mom was there. Had he not I probably wouldn't be here :P

Lucky us...Just kidding FE. Even though we butt heads a lot I'm glad you're here.

Golf is a smart human being! If I were to list my top 5 most despised college programs in the country it would look like this:

1. thUGA. I despise them with a passion.

2. spUAt. No need to comment any more.

3. USuCk. Carolina is bammer without the championships

4. Notre Dame. Please....Jesus doesn't give a damn about your touchdowns or your self centered status.

5. Ga Tech. They have history...but they aren't nearly as important as they "think" they are.

Are you sure you're not talking about Tennessee or Clemson.

Golf is a smart human being! If I were to list my top 5 most despised college programs in the country it would look like this:

4. Notre Dame. Please....Jesus doesn't give a damn about your touchdowns or your self centered status.

5. Ga Tech. They have history...but they aren't nearly as important as they "think" they are.

Interesting list. If I had to list a top 5 like this:

1. uat - as you said...nothing else needs to be said

2. fsu - i loathe that program

3. florida - i loathe them too. (hope none of these schools win anything in any sport) I will always be for whomever they are playing. ALWAYS

4. the rest of the sec (i've never been a fanboy and never want the sec to win a championship in any sport unless its Auburn. always cheer against the SEC in non-conference matchups and especially in bowl games.

now if we expand this to include basketball: The top 3 remain the same, then I add:

In no particular order:

Duke

North Carolina

Kentucky (even though its included in the SEC they move up the list when it comes to basketball.

I detest all three of those programs and never want them to win against anybody (except maybe the above 3).

:bigblush: money's in the mail emt

Archived