The disintegration of Donald Trump

TitanTiger

Post 33, is making fun of your original spelling in the thread title...of course it isn't your's....It is another user name....

Just because you still don't understand, doesn't make it inaccurate.

I'm not pissed at all. I'm laughing at you, like normal.

FTR, I love mushrooms....on pizza, sautéed, stuffed or on a salad....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2010 midterms were specifically about Obama and his policies. The Republicans made it a key point to say they would stand up to the Democrats. 2014 was much the same thing. Eric Cantor got knocked out in the primary because he was seen as being unwilling to oppose amnesty. As I previously mentioned, the Republican party has not done anything to even slow down Obama and the liberal Democrats. This long line of broken promises gave rise to Trump.

Amnesty is like abortion. It's a great rallying cry for the unwashed as long as nothing is happening. But let's see the anti-amnesty people start rounding up parts of families for deportation when they get in power.

Ain't gonna happen.

Nobody has ever said deport everyone. What we're talking about is secured borders and control over who comes in and keeping track of those who do come. Once we have these things in place, then we can talk about what to do about the ones already here. Everyone wants to do it all at once which simply means amnesty now with a promise of security later. The security never comes and we wind up in the same boat down the road.

Post 33, is making fun of your original spelling in the thread title...of course it isn't your's....It is another user name....

I thought you weren't reading my posts and didn't care what said. Can't resist can you.

I understand perfectly. Let me help you. You made the assertion I misspelled something and can't prove it so you go on and on with yada yada. But I am pleased the meds helped and you eased up on the insults. When the paint dries hurry out of the corner.

It has been proven by other posters comments on your spelling of the same thing....

Your denial does not make that fact go away...

There are more than a few comments in that thread laughing at your spelling of the same thing..

Again, denial won't change that..

It has been proven by other posters comments on your spelling of the same thing....

Your denial does not make that fact go away...

There are more than a few comments in that thread laughing at your spelling of the same thing..

Again, denial won't change that..

I have nothing to deny. You made an assertion and continue to do so

But facts:

1. You said you were going to ignore me. See your own post #48 above. Didn't did you?

2.You can't move on and stay on topic.

I thought you weren't reading my posts and didn't care what said. Can't resist can you.

I understand perfectly. Let me help you. You made the assertion I misspelled something and can't prove it so you go on and on with yada yada. But I am pleased the meds helped and you eased up on the insults. When the paint dries hurry out of the corner.

You moved on so well....WAIT, no you didn't....you posted the above...lol..

Go away, moron.

The 2010 midterms were specifically about Obama and his policies. The Republicans made it a key point to say they would stand up to the Democrats. 2014 was much the same thing. Eric Cantor got knocked out in the primary because he was seen as being unwilling to oppose amnesty. As I previously mentioned, the Republican party has not done anything to even slow down Obama and the liberal Democrats. This long line of broken promises gave rise to Trump.

Amnesty is like abortion. It's a great rallying cry for the unwashed as long as nothing is happening. But let's see the anti-amnesty people start rounding up parts of families for deportation when they get in power.

Ain't gonna happen.

Nobody has ever said deport everyone. What we're talking about is secured borders and control over who comes in and keeping track of those who do come. Once we have these things in place, then we can talk about what to do about the ones already here. Everyone wants to do it all at once which simply means amnesty now with a promise of security later. The security never comes and we wind up in the same boat down the road.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-saying-illegal-immigrants-have-to-go-targets-obama-orders-1439738967

Donald Trump is calling for the deportation of millions of immigrants living in the U.S. illegally and for the end of automatic citizenship for children born to foreigners on U.S. soil, adding specifics to the hard-line immigration stance that first helped his Republican presidential campaign take flight.

Go away, moron.

Well child, you were the first one to post after I suggested in #54 above that we get back to the thread topic. Better take some more meds.

But let's try one more time. Back to the OP.

Go away, moron.

Well child, you were the first one to post after I suggested in #54 above that we get back to the thread topic. Better take some more meds.

You know you've won the argument when Proud Tiggy says let's get back on topic.

What's with the, "take your meds" putdowns....?

Was that a popular insult in 1910?

You need to buy a new insult book from this century. Yours are weak as hell. If you came up with that yourself, hire a writer.

Go away, moron.

Damn, PT. :no:

Is there ANY losing position you won't double down on? Everyone knows you initially misspelled European in that thread title. It's just simply a typo man! Everyone makes them. It's nothing.

But lying about it now definitely makes you a liar. Why do that? :dunno:

Misspelling is nothing....Typos happen. BUT he used it to belittle Cole for the SAME THING he did...

Hypocrite.

Republican morals....They only matter when it applies to him....

Misspelling is nothing....Typos happen. BUT he used it to belittle Cole for the SAME THING he did...

Hypocrite.

Still reading my posts aren't you? And still can't stay on topic. But keep it up. LMAO during TOs while watching some basketball.

Maybe you should watch a little TV and see if Trump has disintegrated yet.

Hypocrite.

Still reading my posts aren't you? And still can't stay on topic. But keep it up. LMAO during TOs while watching some basketball.

You know you've won the argument when PT starts telling you what he's doing or about to do.

Hypocrite.

You know you've won the argument when PT starts telling you what he's doing or about to do.

I guess you should know. You have lost more arguments here than anyone.

Hypocrite.

At least I had Swype! Lol. Seriously though if you're not going to be straight up about something insignificant, well how much faith can you put into other things is my initial thought

Archived