Prayers for AUJeff

thaitopher

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Condolences brother. Feel pretty useless out here in the interwebs, but hopefully you and your family can get some comfort knowing we're all thinking about you and praying for your peace.

So sorry to hear this, you know you're one of my brothers on here man. I may be coming home soon I'll send you a pm if I do so if you need anything or any way I can help you can hit me up

Praying for you and your family Jeff.

My mother has passed away after a good fight. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers from all that spared a tender moment for me and my family.

Prayers for you and your family. God Bless you

Sorry to hear, Jeff. As someone who's also lost a beloved family member far too soon, I'm always available for a few words of encouragement via pm should you ever feel inclined.

Jeff, I watched my mom pass away at 57. Too young, as is 59. My heart hurts for you and knows what you are feeling. I will be praying for you.

Jeff, I watched my mom pass away at 57. Too young, as is 59. My heart hurts for you and knows what you are feeling. I will be praying for you.

I appreciate the prayers from you and everybody else that sent one up. I appreciate the thread too, Thaitopher. The funeral is in a couple days and I'm more than ready to get past this stage of sadness and heartache.

You are loved and lifted up. There is no loss like the loss of a parent. Your mom and my dad were too young...but she will live on in you in countless ways. Psalm 147:3...extra prayers for strength as you honor her memory.

Archived