European Countries Committing Suicide?

Proud Tiger

" "Lazy Americans should simply immigrate to the nearest country"

Nice! You have to resort to quoting me out of context.

You are more pitiful with every post.

"Simplest of points"? That is your problem. It is not that simple. Only your thoughts are.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The refugee situation is creating chaos across Europe. Do we want this in America?

https://www.youtube....bed/44vzMNG2fZc

pluralism has existed for years. If you you want a homogenous society, go to Sweden.

Funny you mention Sweden because they're in the news as Swedish women are being raped with alarming regularity by immigrants and the police have publicly stated they cant do anything about it or protect them. Im sure there are a few folks in Sweden who would take exception to your portrayal of their "homogenous society"

I wouldn't get too carried away. Homer's senility doesn't seem to recognize the difference between immigrants and migrant workers. His Raptoresque presentation is new.

Now, you have latched on to another disingenuous narrative. ICHY want let me have no opineon.

You may have all of the anecdotal opinions you care to have. You don't mind if I point out when they are baseless, do you?

That seems a little out of line. (Not to mention migrant workers are immigrants for the most part.)

I just made the comment about the connection between immigrant labor and our produce. I am not pushing any greater thesis about Americans willingness to work.

For that, you compare me to Raptor?

I wouldn't get too carried away. Homer's senility doesn't seem to recognize the difference between immigrants and migrant workers. His Raptoresque presentation is new.

Now, you have latched on to another disingenuous narrative. ICHY want let me have no opineon.

You may have all of the anecdotal opinions you care to have. You don't mind if I point out when they are baseless, do you?

That seems a little out of line. (Not to mention migrant workers are immigrants for the most part.)

I just made the comment about the connection between immigrant labor and our produce. I am not pushing any greater thesis about Americans willingness to work.

It appears there are more similarities than you are willing to admit. Regardless, others have noticed.

It appears there are more similarities than you are willing to admit. Regardless, others have noticed.

Oh BS. Show me an example. I think ICHY was been a little sarcastic anyway.

Oh come on Homes. Self-reflection is a good thing.

Then show me a sample of me sounding like Raptor and I will reflect on it.

Guys we're all friends here, calling each other raptor is crossing a line that we really don't want crossed. There's no making up from that

Then show me a sample of me sounding like Raptor and I will reflect on it.

Your self-reflection doesn't require me.

Guys we're all friends here, calling each other raptor is crossing a line that we really don't want crossed. There's no making up from that

I think Homer is wise enough to know there is sarcasm mixed with wit mixed with "plain ole fun" contained in my posts.

I think Homer is wise enough to know there is sarcasm mixed with wit mixed with "plain ole fun" contained in my posts.

You forgot the passive aggression. ;D

You forgot the passive aggression. ;D

damn ;)

I agree. ;)

Absolutely. The only thing worse is to be called Proud Tiger...

I agree. ;)

Absolutely. The only thing worse is to be called Proud Tiger...

Geee, I don't know...... That's like having the choice between being more like Donald Trump or Ted Cruz.

Archived