European Countries Committing Suicide?

Proud Tiger

Proud Tiggy needs to dust off that New Years resolution.

I'm thrilled you are keeping tabs. I'm flattered. Care to point out how?

Still waiting for your answer.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take out your New Years resolution....rub your hand over it...dust it off...post less.

Take out your New Years resolution....rub your hand over it...dust it off...post less.

You can't say can't can you? You made the accusation. Show me.

As an aside, I had a nice talk with the owner of a Persian restaurant I ate at today. One of the things I discovered is they pronounce Iran with the accent on the first syllable: I' ran

iran002.jpg

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Did anyone make any serious new year resolutions. I only made one........to quit wasting so much time on message boards and particularly in this forum.

I could go on but that's enough. I AM NOT leaving the board, just not going to waste near as much time as I have been doing in the past year and try hard not to make nasty or pot stirring posts. Pure and simply it's just not a productive use of my time.

Most good hard working people I've known in my life were members of the military, or immigrants/kids of immigrants. Hell to this day the only family my kids have ever been allowed to have a sleepover at is a Kenyon family, they speak well, have great manners, are educated and hard working. Traits most established American families do not have.

Sad to tell ya, but most Americans suck, they are entitled and lazy. It'll affect those immigrant families too, their grandchildren will be entitled lazy slobs. But by then new immigrants will be here to carry the load.

Most good hard working people I've known in my life were members of the military, or immigrants/kids of immigrants. Hell to this day the only family my kids have ever been allowed to have a sleepover at is a Kenyon family, they speak well, have great manners, are educated and hard working. Traits most established American families do not have.

Sad to tell ya, but most Americans suck, they are entitled and lazy. It'll affect those immigrant families too, their grandchildren will be entitled lazy slobs. But by then new immigrants will be here to carry the load.

:laugh: For some reason I find that funny. Maybe because I'd rather laugh than cry.

But you are absolutely correct about immigrants work ethics. No way the typical American could keep up with them.

" :laugh: For some reason I find that funny. Maybe because I'd rather laugh than cry.

But you are absolutely correct about immigrants work ethics. No way the typical American could keep up with them."

There goes my respect for both of you.

Americans sux. They aint been disinfranchized. They is too in titled. Theys a bunch a lazey no a counts.

I am surrounded by morons. Now I do not know whether to laugh or cry.

" :laugh: For some reason I find that funny. Maybe because I'd rather laugh than cry.

But you are absolutely correct about immigrants work ethics. No way the typical American could keep up with them."

Americans sux. They aint been disinfranchized. They is too in titled. Theys a bunch a lazey no a counts.

You embody the persona of my typical american ICHY. At least in the political forums, in the actual Auburn football threads you seem to make sense. but here... you are the proto-american. :lol:

Hey, you spewed some generalized narrative based purely on anecdotal information, probably motivated by a desire to feel superior. If being challenged on it makes me the "proto-american", so be it. Obviously, and not surprisingly, your response does not defend the inherent ignorance and bias of your post.

Hey, you spewed some generalized narrative based purely on anecdotal information, probably motivated by a desire to feel superior. If being challenged on it makes me the "proto-american", so be it. Obviously, and not surprisingly, your response does not defend the inherent ignorance and bias of your post.

1st my post was directed at the way you type, you don't pull that stuff in other forums so I know it's not your norm. but the "I'z dones deeds stuffz un speel rel gud" is in line with how I view most established americans.

2nd No I am not like most on this forum that will troll biased websites for flawed statistical data and make 1 liner OPs about it. I simply state my views from my own personal experience most of the time. If your experience differs, IE: the middle class/silver spoon kids you've known tend to be more humble and hardworking than the immigrant ones... then we've simply had different experiences in life.

You embody the persona of my typical american ICHY. At least in the political forums, in the actual Auburn football threads you seem to make sense. but here... you are the proto-american. :lol:

When he is not using his mocking persona, he's actually one of the most intelligent posters here.

"1st my post was directed at the way you type, you don't pull that stuff in other forums so I know it's not your norm. but the "I'z dones deeds stuffz un speel rel gud" is in line with how I view most established americans.

2nd No I am not like most on this forum that will troll biased websites for flawed statistical data and make 1 liner OPs about it. I simply state my views from my own personal experience most of the time. If your experience differs, IE: the middle class/silver spoon kids you've known tend to be more humble and hardworking than the immigrant ones... then we've simply had different experiences in life."

And again, expressing your displeasure with the manner in which I post, does not defend your "experience". Your narrative of Americans are lazy must have some real basis. Or, is it simply more inane message board idiocy?

When did this laziness come about? How? What makes immigrants more industrious? Can you offer any solutions to this "Americans are lazy" phenomenon that you have identified?

Face it. You typed some grossly generalized BS. It was stupid and, it got the response it deserved. If not, stop deflecting and start defending.

Still waiting.

Did anyone make any serious new year resolutions. I only made one........to quit wasting so much time on message boards and particularly in this forum.

I could go on but that's enough. I AM NOT leaving the board, just not going to waste near as much time as I have been doing in the past year and try hard not to make nasty or pot stirring posts. Pure and simply it's just not a productive use of my time.

I didn't ask you what my resolution was, I asked how I broke it in this thread as you accuse me. Fail.

Still waiting.

I didn't ask you what my resolution was, I asked how I broke it in this thread as you accuse me. Fail.

Let's see if this helps: Perhaps he feels you have been failing at "try(ing) hard not to make nasty or pot stirring posts".

That would be my take.

homer.....Are you now his mouthpiece? I may not be perfect in keeping the resolution but I think I have for the most part. Particularly in his case I have been "nasty" most always in response to a nasty post by him. Do you see a nasty post by me in this thread where he brought it up? I only challenged him AFTER he made his little dig. And is there a pot stirring post?

homer.....Are you now his mouthpiece? I may not be perfect in keeping the resolution but I think I have for the most part. Particularly in his case I have been "nasty" most always in response to a nasty post by him. Do you see a nasty post by me in this thread where he brought it up? I only challenged him AFTER he made his little dig. And is there a pot stirring post?

No, I was just trying to help you out with your apparent confusion about what USN was referring to, as it seemed pretty clear to me.

But even so, I got it wrong. USN was actually referring to the "wasting time and posting less" part of your resolution since you posted on this same subject previously.

And while I cannot speak for everyone, the hyperbolic title qualifies as "pot stirring" for those of us with more Christian type values regarding empathy and compassion.

No, I was just trying to help you out with your apparent confusion about what USN was referring to, as it seemed pretty clear to me--maybe to you because that's how you choose to interpret it. He wasn't specific, he made it in this thread and I interpret it differently. Why don't you let him say what he meant.

But even so, I got it wrong. USN was actually referring to the "wasting time and posting less" part of your resolution since you posted on this same subject previously.---again you speculate. How do you know what he was referring to. He didn't elaborate. But, can you say that I have posted more this year so far this year as compared to the same period last year last year. maybe I have but feel free to take the time to check if you have nothing better to do.

And while I cannot speak for everyone, the hyperbolic title qualifies as "pot stirring" for those of us with more Christian type values regarding empathy and compassion.----you should note my thread title came from the link so if it's a hyperbolic title (whatever the heck that is) you need to write the author. It was a question. You should feel free to answer with you opinion) in an intelligent manner. Lastly DO NOT lecture me about my Christian values. I will leave that to my Heavenly Father. Do you claim to be a saint or something?

"1st my post was directed at the way you type, you don't pull that stuff in other forums so I know it's not your norm. but the "I'z dones deeds stuffz un speel rel gud" is in line with how I view most established americans.

2nd No I am not like most on this forum that will troll biased websites for flawed statistical data and make 1 liner OPs about it. I simply state my views from my own personal experience most of the time. If your experience differs, IE: the middle class/silver spoon kids you've known tend to be more humble and hardworking than the immigrant ones... then we've simply had different experiences in life."

And again, expressing your displeasure with the manner in which I post, does not defend your "experience". Your narrative of Americans are lazy must have some real basis. Or, is it simply more inane message board idiocy?

When did this laziness come about? How? What makes immigrants more industrious? Can you offer any solutions to this "Americans are lazy" phenomenon that you have identified?

Face it. You typed some gross generalized BS. It was stupid and, it got the response it deserved. If not, stop deflecting and start defending.

this seems pointless, my explaining why your s*** tier typing is a reflection of how craptastic average americans are was not a defense. It's weird that you worded it that way.

and for the rest, what data do you have against it? You have not supplied your own personal experience or acquired data from reputable sources showing otherwise. Hell, if you just said you were against my views based on a gut feeling that would be something, instead you continue to shittily troll the political forums like always with the grace of a self hating, yet educated mule.

As an aside, I had a nice talk with the owner of a Persian restaurant I ate at today. One of the things I discovered is they pronounce Iran with the accent on the first syllable: I' ran

iran002.jpg

Are you mocking me? :angry:

"Erropean counties"

Still wondering what state those counties are in.

Is that Air-o-Peee-on or is is Air-O-peen or is it err-Oh-pee-un? Because the pronunciation might help us figure out whether we are talking about counties in the NE, or NW or SW or SE -- or like, Thailand or something.

"Erropean counties"

Still wondering what state those counties are in.

Is that Air-o-Peee-on or is is Air-O-peen or is it err-Oh-pee-un? Because the pronunciation might help us figure out whether we are talking about counties in the NE, or NW or SW or SE -- or like, Thailand or something.

:laugh: That's good!

Archived