The Age of Trump

TitanTiger

Grumps doesnt know the history of Mussolini but knows the origin of his quote? Looks like we have Trump supporter.

You clearly know EVERYTHING about sheep. I defer to your superior knowledge. Feel free to review my previous posts about Trump if you want to know about my support for him. I was only trying to support honesty by addressing your post. My apologies.

How We Fooled Donald Trump Into Retweeting Benito Mussolini

http://gawker.com/ho...usso-1761795039

This is just as stupid as saying that Obama's "Move Forward" slogan in 2012 was a Hitler quote.

Once again Grumps...the DNC said it, so it must be parroted...my favorite version of the quote came from the Tipu Sultan (circa 1799)...who's version among many versions attributed to him was "better to be a lion than a jackel"...which I think is a better quote to use during a political season....as a jackel pretty much sums up the political class. His most famous version was attributed to him as he refused to retreat from the Brits just before his death "One day of life as a Tiger is far better than thousand years of living as a Sheep". Which may be close to true as he was quite fond of tigers and used them in his court to strike awe in his subjects and enemies.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Nothing revealing or disgraceful about it. I was just stating an evolutionary fact."

So that is why sheep are extinct.

Product of public ( govt ) education , perhaps?

Prey reproduce faster than predators. It's a balance in nature sort of thing.

Some Trump Charities Waiting on Funds

By Charlie Gasparino, Courtney Crawford Published February 26, 2016 Charlie Breaks It FOXBusinessOpens a New window.

Several of the nearly two-dozen veterans charitable organizations that were promised donations by Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump have yet to receive any money nearly a month after Trump first made the pledge, the FOX Business Network has learned.

Guess Jeff Sessions didn't get the memo..he just endorsed Trump at a Madison rally.

Great timing. David Duke comes out and endorses Trump and the Jr AL Senator wastes no time jumping on board.

Awesome.

:slapfh:

Trump NYT Op Ed

Although I am totally comfortable with the people in the New York Independence Party, I leave the Reform Party to David Duke, Pat Buchanan and Lenora Fulani. That is not company I wish to keep.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/02/19/opinion/what-i-saw-at-the-revolution.html

From Max Lucado

The leading Republican candidate to be the next leader of the free world would not pass my decency interview. I'd send him away. I'd tell my daughter to stay home. I wouldn't entrust her to his care.

I don't know Mr. Trump. But I've been chagrined at his antics. He ridiculed a war hero. He made a mockery of a reporter's menstrual cycle. He made fun of a disabled reporter. He referred to the former first lady, Barbara Bush as "mommy," and belittled Jeb Bush for bringing her on the campaign trail. He routinely calls people "stupid," and "dummy."

One writer catalogued 64 occasions that he called someone "loser." These were not off-line, backstage, overheard, not-to-be-repeated comments. They were publicly and intentionally tweeted, recorded, and presented.

Such insensitivities wouldn't be acceptable even for a middle school student body election. But for the Oval Office? And to do so while brandishing a Bible and boasting of his Christian faith?

http://www.huffingto..._b_9331194.html

Hey want to know the most popular fraternity at Trump University?

Kappa Kappa Kappa

You have some issues.

I do. I dont want a racist con artist to become the Republican nominee.

Pentagon officials avoid questions about Donald Trump's support for torture

"One of the things that makes me proud to wear this uniform is that we represent the values of the American people. And when our young men and women go to war, they go with our values. And I think our performance on the battlefield over the past decade-plus of war reflects that young men and women who go to war bring their values with them. And when we find exceptions, you have seen how aggressively we pursue addressing those exceptions."

“I guess what I would say in response to your question is that we should never apologize for going to war with the values of the American people. That is what we’ve done historically, that is what we expect to do in the future. And again, that is what makes me proud to wear this uniform,” Dunford said.

McCollum ended the exchange, saying "Mr. Chairman, I'm assuming the values of the American people does not include torture."

I thought this quote was interesting:

“It’s scary,” South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, who has endorsed Rubio, said on ABC’s “This Week.” She added: “I think what he’ll do to the Republican Party is really make us question who we are and what we’re about. And that’s something we don’t want to see happen.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/divisions-within-gop-over-trumps-candidacy-are-growing/2016/02/28/97b16010-de3a-11e5-8d98-4b3d9215ade1_story.html

That is an interesting quote. It is also funny. Mostly though, it is alarming.

It is an admission that the party would rather avoid truth and reality than understand truth and reality.

I think it reinforces the idea that Trump is NOT the real issue.

Weird . Trumps on record 2x disavowing DDuke, then claims he has no idea who / what Duke is...

I think this is more smear Trimp than an actual issue.

I could post more lies by Hillary than Trump ever has but it would be moot point to people who hate him. At least Trump doesn't have the blood of four Americans killed in Benghazi on his hands or praised a traitor for his service.

I could post more lies by Hillary than Trump ever has but it would be moot point to people who hate him. At least Trump doesn't have the blood of four Americans killed in Benghazi on his hands or praised a traitor for his service.

Good grief. You'd think Hillary herself shot them.

By your standards, we ought to be still be talking about the blood of 220 marines, 18 sailors and 3 soldiers on Reagan's hands.

AUUSN, In what way is Donald Trump a racist? Your liberalism gives me a migraine. Give me a photo of Trump with a klan robe on or sieg heiling. Never heard anything racist come out of his mouth.

IMG_20160228_082128.jpg

quote-better-to-live-a-day-as-a-lion-than-100-years-as-a-sheep-benito-mussolini-255148.jpg

That's a great quote. I agree with it. Do you?

Was Mussolini not Hitler's sheep?

I don't know. What does that have to do with the meaning of the quote? You do know that Mussolini didn't make up the quote, right?

That's actually a great motto to live by. Mussolini or not, be the Alpha, back down to no one, and assert yourself.

Archived