BlackLivesMatter visits Mizzou, says supporting Constitution is white supremacy

AFTiger

Absolute BS. For years, black Americans have shown amazing restraint in the face of extreme prejudice, violence, and discrimination.

And then they keep going back and making the same mistakes, over and over and over.

So you think asking for equality is a mistake?! (How does it feel to be raptorized.)

Seriously, please tell us what their "same mistakes" are.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Not a very PC thing for me to say , huh ? "

PC has nothing to do with you doubling down on such a moronic statement.

Since when is demonstrating common decency and respect "political correctness"?

Reliance on govt, not finishing HS, births out of wedlock, dealing in drugs, crime..

Most of those who get in trouble have several priors ...

Same thing others in the black community say but omg if a white guy says it!!

Those same things that white people do as well and it's the same outcome if they fall into it?

yeah, dumb choices yield dumb results.

So why say it's just blacks? What make you so funny is how you really walk around like you're on a higher plane than everybody else. Like you have some higher level of understanding when you say the most ridiculous things

So why say it's just blacks? What make you so funny is how you really walk around like you're on a higher plane than everybody else. Like you have some higher level of understanding when you say the most ridiculous things

Read the MLK letter from the B-ham jail. 50+ years ago, and what the hell has changed ? From the sounds of the " protesters " of today, not 1 damn thing.

Only, a world has changed. And still we get the same sounding rhetoric.. injustice, disenfranchisement, corrupt society and how the system must be changed.... smh.

Has nothing to do with what I asked. You have a large group of whites saying we're losing America.....black people still experience racism what do you expect them to say? Instead of the protesters saying racism must stop you want them to say racism isn't as bad as it once was, but racism must stop....

Has nothing to do with what I asked. You have a large group of whites saying we're losing America.....black people still experience racism what do you expect them to say? Instead of the protesters saying racism must stop you want them to say racism isn't as bad as it once was, but racism must stop....

Well, a large group of Americans DO think we're losing this country. For everyone, not just 'whites'. But that's not what I'd consider all that connected to the issue of racism.

And to be honest, I don't know if racism can be wholly stopped. Sure, we've made great gains, as there needed to be improvement.

But there comes a point where quotas and 'affirmative action ' can only do so much, and then becomes counter productive. Seems we have to stop the us & themisms, and get to just calling us all Americans.

( Teddy Roosevelt said essentially the same thing, when talking about immigration. That was over 100 years ago. )

There will always those who think their race needs to remain pure. ( And it's not just whites who think like that )

Racism exists. No one here is denying that. But what gets many folks ticked off is how racism is over used, and every short coming anyone of a certain color has is blamed on 'racism'. Folks are getting tired of dealing with it, all around.

That's the new thing now as well....just say that it's over used so it can be ignored all together. I've missed all the high profile cases where it's used so rampantly that everybody should be tired...all these people that's in jail because of this....

Archived