BlackLivesMatter visits Mizzou, says supporting Constitution is white supremacy

AFTiger

Ever been turned down for a job interview because you didn't fit the quota. It happens every day.

No but I've been turned away from the job before because of what I look like....But that example you have is great...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so tired of seeing the 3/5ths compromise being misrepresented. As Raptor stated, it was a cunning political move by the northern states to get the Constitution ratified without letting the southern states have their cake and eat it, too. At one point during the debate, northern legislators began holding up office furniture, demanding that it, too, be recognized as persons, since southern "property" was to be considered such.

Hell, I'd be tickled if the ratifiers had done what they said they were there to do and made piecemeal reforms to the Articles of Confederation. That being said, some folks need to do better.

Every time I read or hear about something new the BLM movement has done it gives me a migraine. If you're going to be an activist that's fine, more power to ya. But how about taking a page or two from MLK's book and act like civilized, educated people that we can work with. Not just a group that shouts RACIST and everything the deem it to be and everything they think it is. The stuff they do just baffles me. They aren't reasonable or rational. They have an extreme anti-white culture. But just remember folks...only white people can be racist.. ;)

3rEFiky.jpg

Every time I read or hear about something new the BLM movement has done it gives me a migraine. If you're going to be an activist that's fine, more power to ya. But how about taking a page or two from MLK's book and act like civilized, educated people that we can work with. Not just a group that shouts RACIST and everything the deem it to be and everything they think it is. The stuff they do just baffles me. They aren't reasonable or rational. They have an extreme anti-white culture. But just remember folks...only white people can be racist.. ;)/>

Spoken like a true white moderate ;)

What does MLK say about that group?

Hint: http://www.uscrossier.org/pullias/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/king.pdf

What MLK said , in a world 50 years ago, and what BLM has done and is doing today should be confused by no one as being similar.

What MLK said , in a world 50 years ago, and what BLM has done and is doing today should be confused by no one as being similar.

Says the perennially confused one.

You think the world of 1963 is remotely like what we have in 2016 ?

I'd say you're more than confused, young one.

Did I ever say that?

I'll hang up and listen

Absolute BS. For years, black Americans have shown amazing restraint in the face of extreme prejudice, violence, and discrimination.

And then they keep going back and making the same mistakes, over and over and over.

Did I ever say that?

I'll hang up and listen

You implied that, with your response to my post.

Did I ever say that?

I'll hang up and listen

You implied that, with your response to my post.

Yep you're confused.

Yep, you're comparing 1963 to 2016.

No. I compared Jay's rhetoric to the rhetoric of the white moderate that MLK was talking about . Let me guess, you didn't read the link.

No. I compared Jay's rhetoric to the rhetoric of the white moderate that MLK was talking about . Let me guess, you didn't read the link.

YOU replied to MY post. Oh, confused one. And yes, I DID read it, and that was my point ! The world of 1963, the world of separate water fountains, lunch counters and Jim Crow laws are LONG past. And yet, there's a noisy, radical , perpetually angry group of people who don't just long to return to the 'glory days' of protesting, but want to carry on the industry of professional grievance.

YOU replied to MY post. Oh, confused one. And yes, I DID read it, and that was my point ! The world of 1963, the world of separate water fountains, lunch counters and Jim Crow laws are LONG past. And yet, there's a noisy, radical , perpetually angry group of people who don't just long to return to the 'glory days' of protesting, but want to carry on the industry of professional grievance

I see where this is going. You're not even discussing what I was talking about.

And yet, you felt the need to reply to MY post, even when I wasn't replying to yours.

Got it.

You're Raptor. Get used to it.

"And then they keep going back and making the same mistakes, over and over and over."

Your stupidity is growing exponentially. Are you sure you want to blame black Americans for showing restraint in the face of extreme discrimination? I am cannot imagine how you could demonstrate any more ignorance. Yet, I am sure you will rise to the challenge.

They're not showing restraint. If you'd seen the violent interactions by the BLM in these fake protests, you to rethink your response.

The ignorance is on your part. By pretending to ignore or being oblivious to what is actually going on, you leave yourself to such idiotic remarks as the one above.

Absolute BS. For years, black Americans have shown amazing restraint in the face of extreme prejudice, violence, and discrimination.

And then they keep going back and making the same mistakes, over and over and over.

Blacks keep going back making the same mistakes??? Lmao

Did I ever say that?

I'll hang up and listen

Of course you didn't. It was a Raptorism.

Archived