Sacramento State at Auburn - Game thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the updates...sitting here listening to the Softball game....Update on the score there AU 4 OSU 1 Bottom of the 6th...

Softball playing 2 today or just one?

Thanks for the updates...sitting here listening to the Softball game....Update on the score there AU 4 OSU 1 Bottom of the 6th...

Softball playing 2 today or just one?

Double header...playing USF in the next game and Top of the 7th AU 5 OSU 1 now 6-1

Easy, uneventful inning. To B6. AU 6-3. This is where I leave you. Game's being broadcast on WatchESPN. Someone else feel free to pick up where I'm leaving off to bring it on home. WDE!!!

Grier and Palacios single in the 6th. sac fly scores Grier. Palacios steals 3rd and scores on a single by Daniel Robert. 8-3 tigers

Boy....a month's worth of errors in one game.. Getting some good and timely hits today....last year, the Tigers would be way behind in a game with such loose play. First game jitters perhaps.

Nice to see some pitches in the 90s from our pitchers...looks like more power on the mound this year. .

7 errors?

That would definitely have been a loss last year. A win is always nice Way to start the year. I remember an article a couple weeks ago about being sound fundamentally in the field ... May take a few games it appears :)

Archived