Q & A with me.

WarDamnEagleWDE

I know most are concentrated on 2016 as am I. But I am curious if there are any 2017 guys close to pulling the trigger? I know we got a few commits around this time last year.

Not sure. Think Ignot(sp) is very close.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saban was just on a video on ESPN doing the wobble at a recruits house. What in the hell is the wobble?

It's a line dance folks do at a wedding. More hip hop, not a country line dance.

Do you honestly believe that Ben Davis could end up a Tiger?

And do you expect to see David Marshall visiting Athens this weekend?

You and golf had some interesting and concerning thoughts on the state of Auburn football and the way the program is headed. You both were very vague at the time. Care to expound on your concerns more at this time?

Your expectations for this class were low about 2 months ago and that was before the major defensive turnover. Most of us are very pleased with the way the class is coming together. What has changed?

I know most are concentrated on 2016 as am I. But I am curious if there are any 2017 guys close to pulling the trigger? I know we got a few commits around this time last year.

Trey Bishop & Markail Benton are possibilities also.

You and golf had some interesting and concerning thoughts on the state of Auburn football and the way the program is headed. You both were very vague at the time. Care to expound on your concerns more at this time?

Your expectations for this class were low about 2 months ago and that was before the major defensive turnover. Most of us are very pleased with the way the class is coming together. What has changed?

Answer the first after signing day.

Have to give the AU staff credit on recruiting. Damn sure are doing some work here.

Trey Bishop & Markail Benton are possibilities also.

AU vs uat for Benton. Will be ugly.

First I've seen of this.

Just looked at 247 and KN said that Boom was about to offer Thomas right before he left AU.

Damn I missed it. WDE, when you come back, I was wondering about Nigel Warrier. Is he a Tenn lock or do we really have a chance. You did not put him in your group of people you think will sign, but I have been hearing he may visit us again.

Any more rumors about Rhett L. leaving, and if so is it affecting recruiting this year on anyone?

Any more rumors about Rhett L. leaving, and if so is it affecting recruiting this year on anyone?

There still may be a staff change after NSD & it's not a given that it's Rhett. Rhett has little to no impact on any remaining targets in this class.

what is the biggest misconception of college recruiting at AU?

That we are seldom given the accolades that we deserve over the past several years with the quality classes we have brought in. If I am correct, we had the largest number of 4 star recruits in the nation that I think was 19.

You think Travis Williams will be a valuable asset to AU?

yes.

Archived