Women vs. Arkansas - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frerking with a steal and takes it the length of the floor and lays it up. 50-49 auburn trailing. 4 minutes to play

Arky calls timeout... new rule now advances the ball to the front court (i hate this rule change). 8.9 seconds to play.. Auburn out of timeouts. Arky has 2 To's remaining.

Frerking inside to Tanner and tanner spins and scores. 62-58 and a steal by Frerking and she gets an uncontested layup. 64-58. timeout pigs.

Wow...what a great pass. Sanders scores after getting a pass from frerking who got a pass from Tanner. 66-58.... 66-60 34.4 seconds to play... arky fouls to stop the clock.

Frerking with a defensive rebound and she's fouled. shooting 2.. 1st no good. 2nd good. 69-60. Not sure why we were shooting there because they don't show us in the bonus. . Now a steal by Jones and to Sanders for a layup. FINAL. Auburn wins in OT. 71-60.... WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Thanks for the report...missed the game...shoveling snow, etc

Frerking with a defensive rebound and she's fouled. shooting 2.. 1st no good. 2nd good. 69-60. Not sure why we were shooting there because they don't show us in the bonus. . Now a steal by Jones and to Sanders for a layup. FINAL. Auburn wins in OT. 71-60.... WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Since the women have changed to quarter instead of halves, every 5th foul in the quarter is the double bonus. There is no more one-and-one in women's hoops.

Since the women have changed to quarter instead of halves, every 5th foul in the quarter is the double bonus. There is no more one-and-one in women's hoops.

I'm well aware of that. Read the bold part above. I was basing it off what was on the screen, not lack of knowledge of the rule. When I watch a game I depend on the graphic and announcers to tell me when a team is in the bonus, just like when I officiate a basketball game I depend on the scorer at the table to tell me when a team is in the bonus. ;)

Archived