not sure where this topic goes

aubiefifty

The best beer I ever had, was still a beer.

I bet the best woman you ever knew was still a woman.

Beer is nothing special to me. Women are a different subject and it would depend on what you meant by "knew".

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, the answer to the thread title is it goes in the direction of talking about craft beers.

I honestly did not see that coming.

Right.

The mods are good and stuff. ;)/>

Except golf.

;D/>

Well he doesn't like craft beer so....

Honestly, I'm probably more with golf on this issue. Guinness is my beer of choice; but I think PBR is one of the best options for an 'American' style beer. I hate Coors/Coors Light (though Barman is fantastic).

A lot of craft beers are too much like a meal for me. Some IPAs taste like Pinesol. I don't know. I kinda have to be in the mood for it.

Where I differ with golf more is on the question of liquor, which I really enjoy.

I knew I liked you, Britt. Guiness is my beer of choice, but I'm much more of a liquor guy

:cheers:

Though we need to imagine those are two Guinesses or somehow get hold of a whisky-cheers emoticon.

So, the answer to the thread title is it goes in the direction of talking about craft beers.

I honestly did not see that coming.

Right.

The mods are good and stuff. ;)/>

Except golf.

;D/>

Well he doesn't like craft beer so....

Honestly, I'm probably more with golf on this issue. Guinness is my beer of choice; but I think PBR is one of the best options for an 'American' style beer. I hate Coors/Coors Light (though Barman is fantastic).

A lot of craft beers are too much like a meal for me. Some IPAs taste like Pinesol. I don't know. I kinda have to be in the mood for it.

Where I differ with golf more is on the question of liquor, which I really enjoy.

I knew I liked you, Britt. Guiness is my beer of choice, but I'm much more of a liquor guy

birds of a feather..................

On every board there are Mods that have common sense, use good judgment, who are not power hungry, and are not ego driven. Once you identify who those Mods are then you are good.

wde

On every board there are Mods that have common sense, use good judgment, who are not power hungry, and are not ego driven. Once you identify who those Mods are then you are good.

wde

wow, again Golf gets left out

wde

LOL, actually Golf is one of the few who meets all of my criteria almost all of the time.

wde

wde

Yep.

wde

I see my role as essentially defensive in nature. While our teams are advancing so fast and everyone's knocking themselves out to be "Biggest Fan", I am holding myself in reserve in case the bammers mount a counteroffensive which threatens Opelika... or maybe even Auburn. Then I can move in and stop them. But for 1.6 million dollars, I can become the DC.

;)

wde

I see my role as essentially defensive in nature. While our teams are advancing so fast and everyone's knocking themselves out to be "Biggest Fan", I am holding myself in reserve in case the bammers mount a counteroffensive which threatens Opelika... or maybe even Auburn. Then I can move in and stop them. But for 1.6 million dollars, I can become the DC.

;)

You are good.

wde

mods have go to anger training, get a pass from a shrink, and agree to be drug tested. they have to do special eye muscle exercises from rolling their eyes at some posts. and sadly many of them are driven to drink as this thread will show.......lol. yes i just dreamed all that up as i typed. yes i am crazy but nothing wrong with a good laugh for the board....and in good fun. my proof is i have not been in trouble with any mods yet................

s i might be brown nosing but i got soap and fabreeze............

wde

;)/>

You are good.

wde

Thank you. I try. :)

mods have go to anger training, get a pass from a shrink, and agree to be drug tested. they have to do special eye muscle exercises from rolling their eyes at some posts. and sadly many of them are driven to drink as this thread will show.......lol. yes i just dreamed all that up as i typed. yes i am crazy but nothing wrong with a good laugh for the board....and in good fun. my proof is i have not been in trouble with any mods yet................

Not all. ;)

Archived