not sure where this topic goes

aubiefifty

PBR is actually pretty good. It has a taste, unlike many of the mainstream beers. Anyone had a Busch Beer lately? A coule of those after some IPA's is refreshing.

It's only good for a $2 tall boy at a concert when the cash starts to run low. It's swill, and you better drink it ice cold and fast because then you can actually taste it after it starts to warm up.

I have never had Busch, and I doubt I ever will.

Only macro I drink is Coors Light on game days...because tradition.

Saved your post by mentioning IPAs. ;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pbr is disgusting. Golf, I thought you had higher standards than that.

Golf has Standards???

PBR is actually pretty good. It has a taste, unlike many of the mainstream beers. Anyone had a Busch Beer lately? A coule of those after some IPA's is refreshing.

It's only good for a $2 tall boy at a concert when the cash starts to run low. It's swill, and you better drink it ice cold and fast because then you can actually taste it after it starts to warm up.

I just submarine them don't have to worry about them getting warm.

r=thats a new one to me we always shotgunned them is submarining politically correct since guns are taboo?

Golf at this years Christmas party:

Albus-make-up.gif

Old Gandolph decided to be a part of Katlyn Jenner's Entourage for Christmas!

r=thats a new one to me we always shotgunned them is submarining politically correct since guns are taboo?

Well being a Theta Chi we called it submarine but shotgunning was used as well

Lol. As refreshing as water haha. I'm an IPA guy and a Sam Adams tastes like water to me now. I could only imagine how "refreshing" the watery taste of a pbr would be, especially immediately after an IPA. I just refresh with water after IPAs to help prevent hangovers...I doubt pbrs would have the same effect, though they might have a slightly similar taste.

Lol. As refreshing as water haha. I'm an IPA guy and a Sam Adams tastes like water to me now. I could only imagine how "refreshing" the watery taste of a pbr would be, especially immediately after an IPA. I just refresh with water after IPAs to help prevent hangovers...I doubt pbrs would have the same effect, though they might have a slightly similar taste.

Have you visited the AU Family beer club yet?

Had certainly not. Decent thread there. Have to stop in for a double IPA.

A very dear friend of mine used to work for Miller Brewery in Milwaukee and he told me, for a long time PBR was the biggest selling beer in Milwaukee. Don't know about now. Since I had a heart attack in August of last year I hardly drink at all, but with all the talk about beer I thought I would make a mild comeback, with Miller Lite, not PBR.

Had certainly not. Decent thread there. Have to stop in for a double IPA.

Join in the conversation. It's always nice to talk (craft)beer with others who also enjoy the finer side of sweet glorious nectar; I could do it all day.

So, the answer to the thread title is it goes in the direction of talking about craft beers.

I honestly did not see that coming.

Right.

The mods are good and stuff. ;)

Except golf.

;D

So, the answer to the thread title is it goes in the direction of talking about craft beers.

Right.

The mods are good and stuff. ;)/>

Except golf.

;D/>

Well he doesn't like craft beer so....

IPAs have become my beer of choice, though I still love all the Sam Adams' seasonals. (Octoberfest comes out with the football season and is conveniently Blue/Orange labeled.)

Have you tried Sam Adams' Double IPA? It is amazingly well done, I think.

Right.

Except golf.

;D/>

Honestly, I'm probably more with golf on this issue. Guinness is my beer of choice; but I think PBR is one of the best options for an 'American' style beer. I hate Coors/Coors Light (though Barman is fantastic).

A lot of craft beers are too much like a meal for me. Some IPAs taste like Pinesol. I don't know. I kinda have to be in the mood for it.

Where I differ with golf more is on the question of liquor, which I really enjoy.

Right.

Except golf.

;D/>

Honestly, I'm probably more with golf on this issue. Guinness is my beer of choice; but I think PBR is one of the best options for an 'American' style beer. I hate Coors/Coors Light (though Barman is fantastic).

A lot of craft beers are too much like a meal for me. Some IPAs taste like Pinesol. I don't know. I kinda have to be in the mood for it.

Where I differ with golf more is on the question of liquor, which I really enjoy.

kramer.gif

Right.

Except golf.

;D/>

kramer.gif

Now that's some serious talent!

Right.

Except golf.

;D/>

I knew I liked you, Britt. Guiness is my beer of choice, but I'm much more of a liquor guy

Archived