not sure where this topic goes

aubiefifty

i just want to thank the mods for being understanding. i am old and not trying to troll tho my humor is warped. you guys have been gold to me when i believe other sites would not be that nice or understanding. for the record this site rocks and and i would not intentionally do anything to hurt it. merry christmas to you guys from an old coot...........

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suckups!

LOL -- got that one in before golf could. I meant to add an exception for him, anyway.

Here is last years mods Christmas party...

FOTC.gif

Big Bird starts off slow but warms up. Merry Christmas

200.gif

I

Suckups!

LOL -- got that one in before golf could. I meant to add an exception for him, anyway.

Here is last years mods Christmas party...

FOTC.gif

Awesome! I see around4ever, WarTiger, InfernoOrangeSS, RiR, and Rednilla. Where are golf, bird, and Titan? Wallflowers? Anyone see any others?

Golf was passed out in the corner and I was holding the camera

Before he went down....

200_s.gif

Mikey stopped by.

.stewarthat1-gif.gif?w=600

E with recruiting news...

14.gif

I do appreciate all the information, work, humor and annoyances of this AuFamily.

golf...

people-are-strange-computer-dismantled-wiskey-passed-out-on-floor.jpg

From, like, 30 years ago.

Yeah that looks like my computer 30 years ago. Plus it would be PBR's not god awful liquor

Used to love Maker's, until I had the bright idea to share a bottle with a buddy who was going through a divorce. Just the smell of it makes me sick now. What a shame!

Wait a minute...liquor is awful but pbrs are good? I'm one step closer to being able to say "now I've heard everything"!!

if you haven't, just give A4E a few more post

Archived