jonathon wallace

aubiefifty

He used the auburn jumbo screen to ask his girlfriend to marry him. cool huh?

CWRfU2fUsAA3PCD.jpg

CWRxHs2XAAA6w6o.jpg

he used the auburn jumboi screen to ask his girlfriend to marry him. cool huh? sorry i could not get the pic. having puter issues

I knew that Jumbotron would eventually come in handy! Congrats to Mr. Wallace, that was a bold move.

i read elsewhere his gf is a player on the womens soccer team. even cooler............

JW used the new video board in a special way. How can you not love this guy. Sorry if already posted.

VIDEO

EDIT: Mods, I'm sorry for not looking hard enough for the other threat. However this one has video, fwiw.

The best score by an Auburn player shown on the board this season.

But a risky play call?

WDE and Congrats Mr. Wallace

big shout out of gratitude to whomever posted the pics for me.............

Kotero is hot too! :)

Calm down bruh, or I might have to give JW a call. Hate for you to get your @$$ whooped. ;)

Way to'go big JW. Congrats to both of you. My you live a long and happy life together as man and wife. My parents were married 64 years before my dad passed in 2011. I pray and hope that y'all make it way past 64 years. God bless you both.

You are a fine young man my friend, and I know you will be successful and happy the rest of your life. A wedding gift that Gus could give Johnathon would be to let JW have a chance to run the offense for at least one series in the bowl game. Wouldn't it be great if JW leads the team to a TD.

Archived