WITHOUT trashing ANYONE

aubiefifty

man you guys are so bummed out. makes me feel sad if you want to know the honest truth.i just try to take it as it comes. at sixty any day you wake up is a good day. so i look at things just a tad different. if i am not mistaken we were or are still a top twenty winning program since college ball began. i would say that is the sign of a winner and winners always come back. i have no doubt auburn will.

I am sorry for being so harsh. I take my faith very seriously and Christmas has a special place in my heart when it comes to honoring God. Without him, none of us would be here in the first place. There was an article on Al.com about some atheist group buying billboards across the nation that encourage taking Christ out of Christmas. This made me step back and realize that we really are no longer a Christian nation. I know I might get blasted with my post, but I will never compromise my faith period.

Merry Christmas!

Doc

OK, time for a little fun. I wish that Gus will find the best DC possibly OC if RL leaves, that will render us a record of 75-0 for the next 5 years!

Or the thread where I had Warrior convinced of some legendary killer ghost in Clanton. :laugh:

I will never forget that stuff. I wonder what happened to Warrior? What was that girl's name? Sadie Mae? :)

Or we could stop being so defensive and follow along with the idea of the thread.

I would like an offer to join the staff under my tree. Under the Auburn tree I want a Thorpe award DB or a MLB clone of Ray Lewis

Throw in a clone of Lou Kuechly and we have a deal!

May the turd of paradise fly up Saban's nose.

Continuity (from everyone involved - coaches, players, staff, administration, fans), consistency, stability, improved coaching, greater team effort, and very bright future!

That might be the winner right there! It could also be a dream...so it fits very well.

Antwuan Jackson was a nice early Christmas present. Would like to add Rashan Gary to the fold. And, of course, a new DC who understands stopping the run with a stout DL is paramount. Merry Christmas to all(!)

Archived