WITHOUT trashing ANYONE

aubiefifty

what would you hope auburn would find under the tree this christmas or holidays for any non christians? lets have some fun with this. there are some very funny folks on here which oddly enough helps to keep me coming back to this great site. lets try to make someone laugh a few minutes. remember.....it is the best medicine.

Continuity (from everyone involved - coaches, players, staff, administration, fans), consistency, stability, improved coaching, greater team effort, and very bright future!

what would you hope auburn would find under the tree this christmas or holidays for any non christians? lets have some fun with this. there are some very funny folks on here which oddly enough helps to keep me coming back to this great site. lets try to make someone laugh a few minutes. remember.....it is the best medicine.

Trying to figure out what that is about...

Non Christians do not celebrate the holidays with a Christmas Tree?!?!? :dunno:

what if we let our kids on d get open carry permits?give them tazers for christmas.we would be top ten fer sure then lol bad i know but no one is being funny..........

just trying to get people joking. or if it is the religion i was just including everyone. no hidden agenda's.

Non Christians do not celebrate the holidays with a Christmas Tree?!?!? :dunno:/>

non-Christian folks are not welcome when it comes to Christmas.

yes i know about religions and christmas trees.i type bad so i do a weird shorthand. sorry if it is confusing........

Or we could stop being so defensive and follow along with the idea of the thread.

I would like an offer to join the staff under my tree. Under the Auburn tree I want a Thorpe award DB or a MLB clone of Ray Lewis

so now we are going to argue over religion on a joke thread? i am not promoting anyone nor bashing anyone. just trying to include everyone. shrugs

maybe we could hire the grinch to be our new dc?

who are you talking to 24? just curious. i hope it was another gentlemans statement about religion and not mine. for the record i am being polite. that is something my mother taught me. i try to be nice to everyone if i can. love is the higher law. now come on and someone crack a good joke...........

i wonder how ol jack would fire up the team in the locker room mr golf. would he give us "you want the truth? you can't handle the truth". i bet he could give a great pep talk.

So under the Hanukkah Bush ... for the holidays (of which I'm not)....

hanukkah-bush2-art.jpg

I'd like to find the lost Hurry Up while unpacking the decorations,

and have a pro-set Heisman QB sign his LOI ... just to see so many

back crawl all over themselves.

For this board to know how insanely hilarious the thread on Auburn Eagle was that had the gay dancing pickle and the hermaphroschlong in it.

IT WAS EPIC...

(QUE THE GIANT YELLOW BIRD...)

;D

is there a link? not doubting just wanted to watch if it is funny.

Archived