who threw the best looking ball of all of auburn qb's?

aubiefifty

Who was that scrawny guy with rickets that patented the "duck-and-throw" technique? I believe his first name was Brandon. He played back in the 2000s. He gets my vote. Just because.

You are referring to the AU QB that won more games than any other, right? Brandon Cox.

As to the best pass, Sullivan. There was never a wobbly ball, never missed by much.

David Peoples early 70's lefty from Sulligent never played a down but he could throw a spiral like no one else. Problem was it was a 100 mph spiral

Golf, speaking of QB's, I believe that a couple of years ago you said that you knew Bucky Phillippi. Whatever happened to that kid? he was all everything back in the day. I thought that he was a good get for Shug when he signed with Auburn.

no love for burger huh? he used to throw td's and then make a pistol out of his hand and he always fir4d it at the oc i assumed. plus i think he stood up for a player at the crystal years ago? it was suggested burger used a pistol.last i heard he was selling boxes and he sent me a autographed pic.

David Peoples early 70's lefty from Sulligent never played a down but he could throw a spiral like no one else. Problem was it was a 100 mph spiral

Golf, speaking of QB's, I believe that a couple of years ago you said that you knew Bucky Phillippi. Whatever happened to that kid? he was all everything back in the day. I thought that he was a good get for Shug when he signed with Auburn.

Yep Bucky was a really good high school QB just didn't pan out at AU. He became a Veterinary doctor and one of his sons became an MD.

Reggie Slack threw one of the best balls you will ever see. If you want to talk about "spinning the bean" he had probably the tightest spiral I've ever seen.

Archived