who threw the best looking ball of all of auburn qb's?

aubiefifty

i would say pat sullivan or jeff burger.........

i am old and senile.........

Yeah, Cam. But Reggie Slack was beautiful back in the day when passing was hard.

I live in PA and rarely get to see Auburn in person. Watching Johnson and White warm up before the Ole Miss game this year, Johnson's ball was highly impressive. Kinda makes me weepy.

Definitely Slack. Dameyune had a good one too. But Reggie's ball spiraled like no one else I can think of.

My first thought. Never saw PS throw much, though.

My first thought was Slack. Campbell had a nice spiral too. Didn't Cox throw a nice spiral with nice touch too, or am I hallucinating?

Anyone who gets to watch the Panthers now is constantly reminded how tight Cam's spiral is.

And throws it like a ballistic missle!! It's unreal unless you see it live. Saw him smoke the Titans here in Nashville a few weeks ago. Wow!!

Who was that scrawny guy with rickets that patented the "duck-and-throw" technique? I believe his first name was Brandon. He played back in the 2000s. He gets my vote. Just because.

toss up between Sully and Cam

Cam. He is wowing people at the NFL level with how tight his spiral is and his arm strength. And by people, I mean QBs who are Hall of Famers and super bowl champions.

Archived