Staff Changes

fredst

How long did it take last year to hire XCWM ? Maybe we should hire our new DC on the same date as when we hired XCWM. Maybe this is what Gus will do with the hiring with this in mind.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting for Saban to retire from uat so we can fire him as our head coach.

Respectfully, you're an idiot.

I am absolutely impressed by the level of secrecy that Auburn is showing. In my 30 years of being a fan, I can't remember this kind of radio silence. Either CGM has absolutely no leads on a DC, or, as I believe, he is just waiting to announce. Though, I want to know who it is going to be, yesterday, I am impressed with the discipline.

I am absolutely impressed by the level of secrecy that Auburn is showing. In my 30 years of being a fan, I can't remember this kind of radio silence. Either CGM has absolutely no leads on a DC, or, as I believe, he is just waiting to announce. Though, I want to know who it is going to be, yesterday, I am impressed with the discipline.

Could it be Gus has identified and isolated an individual, group or media source that has been a source of leaks? I too am impressed.

I hope you are correct that it is all discipline and not futility. We will know soon enough.

wde

Me too...I like the tight lid as well.

I suspect that our new DC is coaching in a bowl and won't be named until his game is over. Either that or LT is auditioning in our bowl..

No audition. If LT were going to get it, he would have already been named.

Don't rule out the NFL.

As time passes by, Malzahn has absolutely no leads on who the next DC and DB coach will be. The man is 100% clueless on what he should do to get Auburn back on top. Heck, he's not making any changes on his offensive staff.

As time passes by, Malzahn has absolutely no leads on who the next DC and DB coach will be. The man is 100% clueless on what he should do to get Auburn back on top. Heck, he's not making any changes on his offensive staff.

You have no idea who Malzahn has talked to or may be talking to.

How many championships has Saban won at uat? How many championships has Malzahn won at Auburn? and your calling me an idiot.

Why are you bringing this up? You want to bring Saban here? What exactly is the point?

i am considering blocking a person on this forum for the first time ever.

He's probably one of the most quoted people on this site, so you'd wind up reading his posts anyway.

At first I thought this must be comedy routine but then it becomes posting for shock value and those kinda of post I just ignore.

Sounds like you are just as clueless bro.

At first I thought this must be comedy routine but then it becomes posting for shock value and those kinda of post I just ignore.

Yeah. He often sounds like a UA troll.

Just message board talk on 247 but one person says that if Allen is hired to watch for Mcgriff from the saints to be named Co-DC and secondary coach. Mcgriff was on staff at Ole Miss with Allen and they supposedly they have a really good relationship.

Just message board talk on 247 but one person says that if Allen is hired to watch for Mcgriff from the saints to be named Co-DC and secondary coach. Mcgriff was on staff at Ole Miss with Allen and they supposedly they have a really good relationship.

That would be ok for me.

wde

Archived