Staff Changes

fredst

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. You do all the strategy and things of that nature and I'll get the flags and curse refs out

Who's going to do "and everything that goes with that" ? Ok, I'll do it.

Who would coach the DB's?

I think - Bigbird!! Not kidding.

I'll update the resume and you can pass it on for me.

I'll settle for a GA if forced to though

Who would coach the DB's?

I think - Bigbird!! Not kidding.

I'll update the resume and you can pass it on for me.

I'll settle for a GA if forced to though

I think having a giant yellow bird coaching from the sidelines every game would cause far more of a splash than the Aubietron did.

just read on SecCountry.com that Todd Grantham is linked to the DC job. sorry if this has been brought up already.

"Gus Malzahn may have a number of candidates in mind for his open defensive coordinator’s position, of which Louisville defensive coordinator Todd Grantham might be an option."

That, my friends, is hardcore journalism and it's finest :drippingsarcasm7pa:

just read on SecCountry.com that Todd Grantham is linked to the DC job. sorry if this has been brought up already.

I sure hope not. He is a disaster waiting to happen.

"Gus Malzahn may have a number of candidates in mind for his open defensive coordinator’s position, of which Louisville defensive coordinator Todd Grantham might be an option."

That, my friends, is hardcore journalism and it's finest :drippingsarcasm7pa:/>

Is seccountry even a legitimate source? Or is it just another blog like Saturdays Down South?

"Gus Malzahn may have a number of candidates in mind for his open defensive coordinator's position, of which Louisville defensive coordinator Todd Grantham might be an option."

That, my friends, is hardcore journalism and it's finest :drippingsarcasm7pa:/>

Is seccountry even a legitimate source? Or is it just another blog like Saturdays Down South?

Just a blogger. Nothing more. Somebody should start a blog that lists all predictions and breaking news blogged by other bloggers that don't come to fruition.

Well there are reports Sumlin is in danger of being terminated, Should Auburn go after A&M DC Chavis if these reports are true.

If true .... YES on Chavis.

Missouri's DL coach is still available I believe. If so, yes please! Move Garner to TE coach, hire Lance Thompson as DC and add coach Kuligowski as DL coach.

Missouri's DL coach is still available I believe. If so, yes please! Move Garner to TE coach, hire Lance Thompson as DC and add coach Kuligowski as DL coach.

This would be a pretty good solution to a problem right now.

wde

This would be a pretty good solution to a problem right now.

wde

Coach Garner has almost single handedly held this defensive recruiting class together and bolstered it with several recent commits. We need to keep him on the staff.

Archived