Will Muschamp (Combined Thread)

Potatooooooes!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's done. He will be named the new HC at SC shortly

Source ?

Idk how go do links on my phone but it is on bleacherreport, so I suppose it's slightly more truthful than AL.com but you never know.

Source ?

Idk how go do links on my phone but it is on bleacherreport, so I suppose it's slightly more truthful than AL.com but you never know.

:laugh:

You and I can write articles for bleacher report

Source ?

:laugh:

I doubt they would put a news headline on their front page from "you and I" trying to break a story.

Source ?

It's on Bleacher Report now and JGT is reporting it. Maybe it's not "done" but it's firmly expected.

in other words, nothing has been confirmed and we're still in the same spot we've been in for the past few days

Source ?

It's on Bleacher Report now and JGT is reporting it. Maybe it's not "done" but it's firmly expected.

caWOIuE.gif

Source ?

in other words, nothing has been confirmed and we're still in the same spot we've been in for the past few days

JGT just drastically changed his tune from "nothing has happened yet" to "Muschamp is expected to go to USCe." Once Rich Rod turned down the job the last domino fell

I'm reading everywhere that Muschamp will offer TRob a senior position on his staff. If history is an indicator, I don't think it's far-fetched at all that we lose both - given that TRob has followed Muschamp at every stop. Thoughts?

I'm reading everywhere that Muschamp will offer TRob a senior position on his staff. If history is an indicator, I don't think it's far-fetched at all that we lose both - given that TRob has followed Muschamp at every stop. Thoughts?

T-Rob has stated he wanted to get back to Auburn and he is loyal to Auburn. If given the option he will stay here as DC.

TRob is an Auburn man. Most believe if we offer him DC he would likely accept. Many believe we will offer him. Florida St. DC is the other name floating around

I would expect T-Rob would have a desire to have the big gig at his alma mater. But if he truly views Muschamp as the greatest defensive guru ever, he may follow him to SCAR. Who knows? If he goes to...well, I'm not sure exactly what I'd do because I have no control over the situation, but the good ole fan despair level for me would tick up quite a bit more.

Source ?

:laugh:/>

I doubt they would put a news headline on their front page from "you and I" trying to break a story.

.....Thayer Evans......

He may be right this time but it would be close to a first

T-Rob has stated he wanted to get back to Auburn and he is loyal to Auburn. If given the option he will stay here as DC.

You can be loyal to Auburn and leave Auburn if you sense that things are not well and you'd be searching for a job in the future. For the record, I hope that this is not the case and that he'll stay on if offered the position, but I definitely would not say that he would not follow his mentor in coaching just to stay at Auburn.

I would expect T-Rob would have a desire to have the big gig at his alma mater. But if he truly views Muschamp as the greatest defensive guru ever, he may follow him to SCAR. Who knows? If he goes to...well, I'm not sure exactly what I'd do because I have no control over the situation, but the good ole fan despair level for me would tick up quite a bit more.

I know Gus' will, lol.

You can be loyal to Auburn and leave Auburn if you sense that things are not well and you'd be searching for a job in the future. For the record, I hope that this is not the case and that he'll stay on if offered the position, but I definitely would not say that he would not follow his mentor in coaching just to stay at Auburn.

T-Rob isn't going to Carolina. He's staying put. He already has a DC job on tap at Maryland with Durkin but told him to wait until Mushcamp made a move in case he has the opportunity to stay at Auburn. I'm banking it.

Hmmmm so the long haul is now defined as around 360 days. Good to know. I wish the dude success, but I just don't see it at a middling SEC school. He can't get the talent at USCe that he could at FL, and he still had difficulty winning there. Tenn is on the rise and Florida will get their O straightened out, so I just don't know if this is going to pan out so well for him. I do wish him well, though.

Hmmmm so the long haul is now defined as around 360 days. Good to know. I wish the dude success, but I just don't see it at a middling SEC school. He can't get the talent at USCe that he could at FL, and he still had difficulty winning there. Tenn is on the rise and Florida will get their O straightened out, so I just don't know if this is going to pan out so well for hik. I do wish him well, though.

Long haul = until I get a better offer. People play that game in their careers all the time.

Hmmmm so the long haul is now defined as around 360 days. Good to know. I wish the dude success, but I just don't see it at a middling SEC school. He can't get the talent at USCe that he could at FL, and he still had difficulty winning there. Tenn is on the rise and Florida will get their O straightened out, so I just don't know if this is going to pan out so well for him. I do wish him well, though.

not me...hope he is mediocre coach. good luck but not good enough.

totally screwed us. and all those kids he recruited.

Hmmmm so the long haul is now defined as around 360 days. Good to know. I wish the dude success, but I just don't see it at a middling SEC school. He can't get the talent at USCe that he could at FL, and he still had difficulty winning there. Tenn is on the rise and Florida will get their O straightened out, so I just don't know if this is going to pan out so well for hik. I do wish him well, though.

long haul = next week

Long haul = until I get a better offer. People play that game in their careers all the time.

Archived