Will Muschamp (Combined Thread)

Potatooooooes!!

This is what E posted on a different forum:

"JGT

-surprised Boom has not been named SCe coach yet

-Boom is indeed frustrated w/ AU football operations & doesn't feel everyone involved is being completely loyal to AU in their actions

-Big issue is Boom, much like most of us, doesn't trust Jay to do what he promises (Remember PAM has been saying it was not a JJ issue at all)

-1 close to Boom feels AU's willingness to look into his concerns the past 2 days has been a positive

-Boom & Gus get a long well

-TRob did the Marlon In Home w/ Gus this week

-TRob has been in So. Fla countering the affects of Boom potentially leaving

-Trob has told Durkin @ Maryland to wait on his DC orrortunity while he sees how things @ AU plays out

-Durkin is complying

-2 sources say Gus plans to offer TRob as DC if Boom leaves

-Would need to hire a veteran position coach, 1 that TRob chooses or suggests, to be an advisor

-Can't afford to lose Boom & TRob from a recruiting POV so Gus may not even have a choice not to offer TRob should Boom leave

-Many sources feel TRob would take the DC job & AU over Maryland & SCe

-If Boom stays Trob almost assuredly becomes the DC @ Maryland"

:realmad:/> JJ is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't he?

And so are you. You and NewDay22 are two of the most negative people I have ever encountered on this forum. Have a drink or smoke or pill or something and chill out for a little while. That much negativity consumes like a disease and causes long term health issues.

Look, the commitment of Kyle Davis has been the only good news we've gotten around here in some time. Don't get me wrong, for that I am truly grateful, but while I'm not asking for Alabama's level of success, but can we at least have 9 to 10 win seasons on a consistent basis? That being said, I think we have the talent to do it!

Just got a commit today from Joey Gatewood.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"JGT

-Boom is indeed frustrated w/ AU football operations & doesn't feel everyone involved is being completely loyal to AU in their actions

-Big issue is Boom, much like most of us, doesn't trust Jay to do what he promises (Remember PAM has been saying it was not a JJ issue at all)

-1 close to Boom feels AU's willingness to look into his concerns the past 2 days has been a positive

-Trob has told Durkin @ Maryland to wait on his DC orrortunity while he sees how things @ AU plays out

-Durkin is complying

-Would need to hire a veteran position coach, 1 that TRob chooses or suggests, to be an advisor

-Can't afford to lose Boom & TRob from a recruiting POV so Gus may not even have a choice not to offer TRob should Boom leave

:realmad:/> JJ is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't he?

And so are you. You and NewDay22 are two of the most negative people I have ever encountered on this forum. Have a drink or smoke or pill or something and chill out for a little while. That much negativity consumes like a disease and causes long term health issues.

Look, the commitment of Kyle Davis has been the only good news we've gotten around here in some time. Don't get me wrong, for that I am truly grateful, but while I'm not asking for Alabama's level of success, but can we at least have 9 to 10 win seasons on a consistent basis? That being said, I think we have the talent to do it!

Try watching the basketball team. Beat recruiting we've ever had and headed towards the best team we've ever had. Also, if we have a decent D next year and don't have a nightmare qb situation (1 mentally injured and the next 2 physically injured) we are looking at a very good season. The sun is not setting on Auburn football any time soon.

Rich Rod just tweet that he is happy to be their coach or something like that and it appears all signs are now definitely pointing towards Muschamp. Rich Rod was our best hope.

"JGT

-Durkin is complying

Wow, this is the best info I have read yet. I knew I joined this site for a reason. Good job E.

Quotes by E but I believe the breakdown is per JG Tate..hence the JGT up top

Makes more sense. I didn't think E was an insider.

E gets some good inside info actually (especially in recruiting) but seems to be just passing this one along.

Rich Rod just tweet that he is happy to be their coach or something like that and it appears all signs are now definitely pointing towards Muschamp. Rich Rod was our best hope.

If we can get TRob as DC, I think it will be ok.

Lmao. He was SO happy to be their coach he went to interview for another job. Give me a damn break.

Like I said earlier, we're going to hear everything under the sun. 99% of it is wrong. Trying to figure out what the correct part is will be an exercise in futility.

Rich Rodriguez ‏@CoachRodAZ

Happy and honored to be an Arizona Wildcat!! Bear Down!

These coaches make me wanna vomit. And we wonder why these kids can't stick with a commitment. They're learning it from their elders unfortunately.

45]

Verified account
@
YahooForde

Rich Rodriguez "did not commit to the offer" per tweet from AZ AD Greg Byrne. I'm told RR "didn't feel like it was the right thing."

WTH does that mean?

Lol....sounds like he just didn't get the nod and is trying to save face.

ABC reporting RichRod turned down USCe offer and will remain at Arizona. Must mean USCe going with Muschamp. If that is the case, then I hope JGT comments quoted above are such we keep TRob.

45]

Verified account
@
YahooForde

Rich Rodriguez "did not commit to the offer" per tweet from AZ AD Greg Byrne. I'm told RR "didn't feel like it was the right thing."

WTH does that mean?

Agreed.

In any case, whoever authored that tweet did not commit to the meaning of words.

45]

Verified account
@
YahooForde

WTH does that mean?

Nah. He's holding out for the AU job a year from now... :blink:

Lmao that everyone thinks since 1 guy turned down USC that they are guaranteed to offer it to WM. Wasn't aware they were the only 2 options.

There were about 5-8. Champ is #3 or 4 on the list.

45]

Verified account
@
YahooForde

WTH does that mean?

Nah. He's holding out for the AU job a year from now... :blink:/>

No thanks. I'll keep Gus, he's loyal to Auburn and with the right pieces can be successful.

Foundation , I know it's a big risk , but I think it's worth the risk . I know what I think does not really matter . Just my thought , I just don't like the fact of having a coach with one foot out the door which is what it seems like . I know your going to say well every coach has one foot out the door looking for the next best job , but muschamp is a year (or now) out opposed to t- rob who if successful will still be here for awhile before he would get a head job opportunity . Either way next year is big , what If muschamp stays and gives up as much as he did his year ? Would Malzahn still be fired ? I could see it being a big risk of we were a top 10 defense this year but that's not the case .

Lmao that everyone thinks since 1 guy turned down USC that they are guaranteed to offer it to WM. Wasn't aware they were the only 2 options.

There were about 5-8. Champ is #3 or 4 on the list.

You know he is #3 or 4 on the list (of those left in the running incling rich rod) because?

Archived