Will Muschamp (Combined Thread)

Potatooooooes!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't Pruitt an Alabama grad?

Yes, he is and he is Saban's top target to replace Smart. No way he comes to Auburn.

Sources say that Saban will either retire or go to the NFL (Browns or Colts) after he wins the natty this year. Other sources say that Smart is going to stay with Bama until they win the natty. Other sources say that Carolina will not hire a new coach until UGA does, since they want Smart, too.

These are actual things posted on other sites that I have read.

So, Smart will be the new HC at Bama (when Saban retires), Boom will be the new HC at USCe, assuming UGA hires Pruitt.

Assuming we trust everything posted on other sites.

Muschamp goes to coot land, Robinson the new Auburn DC

Muschamp stays, Robinson heads to Maryland to be the DC

Bank it.

Bank it.

Hope you're right. I opt for #1.

Professor, don't be hurt or shocked if no one believes you. They hardly ever and I mean ever do they believe anything I post. As I stated before, I only posted reports that said Muschamp has stepped down from being Auburn's DC from other websites that I've heard before and that I trust. BTW, I believe you.

Come on man those were old reports from false uncredited sources man. They from two days ago. No one on this board has a dadgum clue what's going on.

Professor, don't be hurt or shocked if no one believes you. They hardly ever and I mean ever do they believe anything I post. As I stated before, I only posted reports that said Muschamp has stepped down from being Auburn's DC from other websites that I've heard before and that I trust. BTW, I believe you.

How can we believe anything you post? You never give out any information and 99% of your posts are either a) a question or B) a statement that you hope something happens.

Bank it.

That what you're hearing emt?

Bank it.

I would rather have Coach Robinson.

Bank it.

Hope you're right. I opt for #1.

or c) Muschamp goes to USCe and names Robinson his DC

Bank it.

At this point I would as well. Muschamp evidently wants out. He'd be gone next year anyway even if he did stay

Bank it.

At this point I would as well. Muschamp evidently wants out. He'd be gone next year anyway even if he did stay

Need some continuity.

Yes, he is and he is Saban's top target to replace Smart. No way he comes to Auburn.

Sources say that Saban will either retire or go to the NFL (Browns or Colts) after he wins the natty this year. Other sources say that Smart is going to stay with Bama until they win the natty. Other sources say that Carolina will not hire a new coach until UGA does, since they want Smart, too.

So, Smart will be the new HC at Bama (when Saban retires), Boom will be the new HC at USCe, assuming UGA hires Pruitt.

Kirby will be announced tomorrow as UGA HC. Pruitt and the UGA AD, McGarity, are not on good terms. He will not be retained unless Smart insists.

I don't see Saban retiring yet and he does not like the NFL because those players can't be mind controlled.

Kirby will be announced tomorrow as UGA HC. Pruitt and the UGA AD, McGarity, are not on good terms. He will not be retained unless Smart insists.

I don't see Saban retiring yet and he does not like the NFL because those players can't be mind controlled.

Yeah, I wasn't being serious. I was pointing out that we could conclude all sorts of crazy things if we trust things that are posted on websites.

You do realize Britt was being tongue in cheek right???

Apparently unsubstantiated rumors are the new thing.

My sources say that we hire Bill Bellicheck as our new head coach. Nick Saban comes to be our DC as a f you to his fans that he clearly hates. Peyton Manning is going to take an early retirement and be our qb coach. Also hearing Hargraves is getting an imediate transfer with no transfer rules delaying his playing time.

Just from my sources and some tweets out of context from fake accounts fwiw

Tony Barnhart@MrCFB 3h3 hours ago

Hearing in press box that we'll hear about the new South Carolina coach on Sunday. Rich Rod or Will Muschamp?

If it is Muschamp... I hope he goes 6-6 for three straight seasons.

I don't think it will be Muschamp but if it is, 6-6? I don't think they will be that good? UGA will continue, Florida will be better, Tennessee is coming on. Who knows what Missouri and Kentucky will do. USCe will continue to struggle against their two west opponents. 6-6 may be good for USCe.

Call me crazy but if muschamp doesn't leave now, I think he's going to here a while. Sexton is making him look bad w/ dropping his name for every hire. He's looking more and more like a hired gun and in the long run that's going to hurt his marketability.

If I were muschamp I'd consider firing sexton after this debacle. If he and gus can get both sides to play well, this could be a lucrative long term solution for him until he finds a soft spot to land as hc.

Call me crazy but if muschamp doesn't leave now, I think he's going to here a while. Sexton is making him look bad w/ dropping his name for every hire. He's looking more and more like a hired gun and in the long run that's going to hurt his marketability.

If I were muschamp I'd consider firing sexton after this debacle. If he and gus can get both sides to play well, this could be a lucrative long term solution for him until he finds a soft spot to land as hc.

ADs and coaches know what is really going on even if we don't.

Hearing in press box that we'll hear about the new South Carolina coach on Sunday. Rich Rod or Will Muschamp?

If he's taking a promotion, why do you wish that on him?

Well, I haven't commented on the situation until now. I talked to my friend who works with the team. He said the coaches were saying Muschamp has agreed to be the USCe head coach and T-Rob is following him there. Name being mentioned the most for our next DC is Jeremy Pruitt. Things change but I believe him. He is close with the coaches.

I don't believe you either.

You don't have to. Just sharing what I heard from a friend, who by the way, has keys to the coaches' offices.

Bombshell. He has keys to the coaches offices. We're going to need a selfie in each office for verification, then we still won't believe the rumor. Pruitt is not coming go AU. As paranoid as Gus is rumored to be, it might push him over the edge.

If he's taking a promotion, why do you wish that on him?

Because. He would have burned us and burned his players. His words about, I'm in it for the long haul, changing culture would just be Jack sh**.

I don't wish him ill, just don't want him going out like that,."One year...see ya. Good luck recruiting."

Archived