Will Muschamp (Combined Thread)

Potatooooooes!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone tweets out something along with some odd Twitter coincidence and you get rumors to grow and spread like wild fire

In other words, just another day on the Internet.

Exactly!

Ooof. Laphroaig. Bandaids in a bottle.

I ordered a glass of Lagavulin 16 one night and someone ashed their cigarette in it. Didn't affect the taste.

I prefer Highlands scotch personally.

I like them all. Lagavulin is my favorite Islay. Had an ex-girlfriend from Texas who described it as 'Mesquite barbecue'. LOL

Highlands are good, too. Macallan is best.

Balvenie's a good Lowland. Very heathery.

Finally a comment on this thread with some sense. Lagavulin 16 is excellent, but Ardbeg Uigeadail is absolutely perfect!

Ooof. Laphroaig. Bandaids in a bottle.

I ordered a glass of Lagavulin 16 one night and someone ashed their cigarette in it. Didn't affect the taste.

I prefer Highlands scotch personally.

I like them all. Lagavulin is my favorite Islay. Had an ex-girlfriend from Texas who described it as 'Mesquite barbecue'. LOL

Highlands are good, too. Macallan is best.

Balvenie's a good Lowland. Very heathery.

Finally a comment on this thread with some sense. Lagavulin 16 is excellent, but Ardbeg Uigeadail is absolutely perfect!

Will have to try it!

Your "friends" take over your laptop again?

Haha I am definitely making sure to log out of everything before I leave it unattended.

Don't believe you. This has your friends written all over it.

http://coachingsearc...g-search-ticker

South Carolina: South Florida head coach Willie Taggart will interview for the South Carolina head coaching job, CoachingSearch has confirmed. Sports Illustrated's Pete Thamel adds that Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez and Greg Schiano will also interview.

USCe is doing a great job trolling the south.

Despite the meltdown by some based on minimal facts there is some legitimate concern that we will lose Muschamp. I am not to worried by lateral moves to Georgia or Alabama (maybe I am blinded by my orange and blue sunglasses) but I have some fear about South Carolina. Unlike some I have seen that SC is going to interview multiple coaches not just Muschamp so just because he is being interviewed does not mean he will be selected. Also even if selected he may or may not take the position.

I am worried because I like Muschamp but I am not going to lose any sleep over the SC search. If we lose Will it will hurt no doubt about it, I don't want to lose him but I am an Auburn fan for life it will hurt but over time we will recover. If we lose him I would really like us to make TRob our DC a young and upcoming coach who is a great recruiter and who will hopefully provide some long term stability at the position. The constant changing of DC's who seem to leave Auburn and do well at other Universities makes me wonder how much control of the defense they are really given. I think one good thing about Will coming is he made it clear up front that he was the DC and there would be no interference from Administration.

I have never taken a side on whether JJ is a good or bad AD but if it is true that one reason that Will is looking is that JJ interfered with his choice of a coach then I now understand why we have had the coaching turnover on defense. I hope Will stays and I hope the rumor about JJ interfering with Will's coach choice is false.

One last thing has SC given a time frame for when we will know about Will one way or the other?

One last thingg has SC given a time frame for when we will know about Will one way or the other?

Nah, man. I know nothing...

Seriously though, I think Travis Haney from ESPN tweeted this morning SC was hoping for a decision within 48-72 hours

IMO I just as well have Muschamp leave now , damage has been done and it's becoming a circus. No matter what he's leaving in 12 months or less. That can't help recruiting, it's a distraction (just look as this forum), and will hurt the team and coaching culture. With all the fan sabre rattling and posts about only one year for Gus to prove himself (which I feel has been silly and destructive) - what top notch DC is coming here if there's a strong chance of yet another full coaching reload next year?

Promote from within is probably our best choice now. IMO.

IMO I just as well have Muschamp leave now , damage has been done and it's becoming a circus. No matter what he's leaving in 12 months or less. That can't help recruiting, it's a distraction (just look as this forum), and will hurt the team and coaching culture. With all the fan sabre rattling and posts about only one year for Gus to prove himself (which I feel has been silly and destructive) - what top notch DC is coming here if there's a strong chance of yet another full coaching reload next year?

Pretty solid logic right there.

I agree completely! Get!

I agree completely! Get!

Gotta say it right.

GIT!

Nobody has more respect than me for Will's defensive coaching abilities but he hasn't made the slightest effort to look elsewhere with class. I mean guys right and left announcing he asked them to work for him when he leaves? Wt...heck?

Nobody has more respect than me for Will's defensive coaching abilities but he hasn't made the slightest effort to look elsewhere with class. I mean guys right and left announcing he asked them to work for him when he leaves? Wt...heck?

Petrino also has great coaching abilities. This has not been handled well.

Actually that's what normally happens. The class comes in when people don't run those mouths about every conversation they have. The lack of class is coming from USC IMO.

Archived