Will Muschamp (Combined Thread)

Potatooooooes!!

Marcello tweeting that he has *not* resigned.

I'm going to drink more tonight than I have since I watched the 2010 DSOR at a bar full of UGA fans*.

*Not really. But maybe.

:drink9: :drink9: :drink9:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like i am having ALL my wisdom teeth pulled out..but just one at a time, one ever day...lol.

We know Muschamp is going, but to rely on twitter just to hold on to "sources say..he has not resigned.." is funny.

That was at 4:20 PM EST

Just checked it again. I'm reading 1:20.

Timestamps are unreliable as sometimes it can get processed through a different server, even in a different time zone. I went to the actual twitter page and it shows "11 minutes ago"

That was at 4:20 PM EST

Well then you know it's late, quite possibly inaccurate and possibly hungry.

Lolol

Forget drinking

Puff puff pass

At least it'll help us find the humor in all of this?

You know man, you know.

Just promote T-Rob to DC before we lose him and Will... Muschamp can coach outside linebackers should he decide to stay BD

Poison of choice?

I vote for threadjacking with a more pleasant topic.

Tonight I'll be drinking beer. Going to Wrecking Bar here in Atlanta. One of the best brew pubs anywhere for my money. The beer is fantastic and they always have something new on tap, but the food is world class.

When it comes to spirits, I waver back and forth between bourbon and scotch (just a couple drops of water, please... save the ice for the cocktails). Currently I have some Weller (the regular kind, not the Antique or 12 year- I wish!) and some Elmer T. Lee in the cabinet. Big fan of the Evan Williams Single Barrel for the money. And I like most scotches, but I lean towards Islay malts. Black Bottle is actually a killer Islay blend for only $20ish a bottle. I like Laphroaig when I want to step it up a notch. Lagavulin, too. But yeah, I'm thrifty with spirits. I tend to save my overspending for beer. Shocks understands.

I'll sip nice tequilas on occasion. I like Beefeater gin in my martinis. Bombay Sapphire on the rocks. Not much of a vodka guy. Love a little Bailey's in my coffee.

Who is *hiccup* this Muss Willchamp guy? I can't believe Monty *hiccup* Kiffin is Auburn's new defensive president. DRINK!

*head lands on table*

Archived