Will Muschamp (Combined Thread)

Potatooooooes!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surprised by some of the people re-tweeting it....normally are pretty careful with what they re-tweet. everything has gone pretty quiet in twitter land by auburn folks

david pingalore@pingnews6 28m28 minutes ago

Sources telling me former Gator head coach will Muschamp now with #auburn has resigned

Anyone heard of this dude?

Local Newscaster in Orlando area.

Kerryon Johnson just tweeted "I wonder if it's weird for coaches to go to new schools and have to like switch up their slogans and things like that"

Tim Irvin tweeted a displeased face

Javaris Davis RT a tweet essentially saying how can you respect someone that lied to your face

These could all be unrelated. Not related to football. Or just a snapshot into a day of the life of a college football player but for this to happen all within 5 mins of each other.......they probably know something. I'm not a social media connoisseur just stating a possibility.

The pingnews6 Guy's tweet is growing. Unless I hear it from a reputable source, I'm not buying it. Could just be an eager beaver reporter trying to get a break

Sources telling me former Gator head coach will Muschamp now with #auburn has resigned

I thought he wasn't free to go anywhere without penalty until Sunday due to terms of contract. I know it's just a couple of days but the timing of this is odd.

I thought he wasn't free to go anywhere without penalty until Sunday due to terms of contract. I know it's just a couple of days but the timing of this is odd.

I thought that applied to Auburn's regular season(which is over).

We need stability more than anything,and Muschamp leaving will give us an opportunity to get that. If we lock up a good DC then we will be better off for this.

I'm in your corner of ideas on this one. Get the O straight and let's get back to something north of 8 wins.

He's free to move after December 6. Hard for me to believe but I suppose anything is possible.

They may have reached an agreement in order for Gus to get to work on his replacement.

PM posted article saying he could be gone soon unless deal falls through, but it is PM

Yep, and Muschamp could be president soon. guess what...if he's not I only said he COULD..see how that works.

It does look like he will be HC at USCe by the end of the weekend though. Hope the deal falls through. If everyone will remember we hired a good 2 or 3 people before Chizik (according to "sources") was announced out of the blue (and the meltdown commenced). This isn't over just yet.

Archived