Will Muschamp (Combined Thread)

Potatooooooes!!

If WM doesn't return we are in some trouble smh. If GM falls on his face Id go after Bielema (which will be unpopular) he can bring back the old school Auburn. But he does "hate" us, and is building up the Arky program.

huh?

We may be the only sane ones left after the implosion.

We need to start a seperate forum on here for the non imploded members to have reasonable discussions that don't involve firings and meltdowns every third post ;D/>

Ive heard at least once tonight that we should hire one of the following: Bielimia, Kiffin, Petrino, and Pellini. Do we have any takers for Scot Loefler out there?

I wanna add one!!!! He's got a natty ring too....drumroll please....forrrrrrr....the ROOF, the ROOF, the ROOF IS ON FIYAH

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If WM doesn't return we are in some trouble smh. If GM falls on his face Id go after Bielema (which will be unpopular) he can bring back the old school Auburn. But he does "hate" us, and is building up the Arky program.

huh?

We need to start a seperate forum on here for the non imploded members to have reasonable discussions that don't involve firings and meltdowns every third post ;D/>

Let's escape now! These boards have gone straight up looney bat zhat crazy.

Dumpster fire. Looks like T-Rob will be going elsewhere (alone) next season. Run in with someone in the AD has left him with a bad feeling and he wants out.

??? Story time before bed? :Sing:

Dumpster fire. Looks like T-Rob will be going elsewhere (alone) next season. Run in with someone in the AD has left him with a bad feeling and he wants out.

??? Story time before bed? :Sing:/>

^^^Freshman at AU...I remember my freshman year...some of it anyways... And there may have been stories about bedtime but not so much bedtime stories ;D

??? Story time before bed? :Sing:/>

^^^Freshman at AU...I remember my freshman year...some of it anyways... And there may have been stories about bedtime but not so much bedtime stories ;D

Freshman....CO19, may your 4 (5...6...) years be as football crazy as '10-14 were. I tailgated with our large group from college at the Iron Bowl and my friend's sister alerted us she was going to be the first class of the new decade ('20). I felt I aged from two semesters removed from AU to Golf in 10 seconds, but I digress...

Like last year, it does not appear this is getting a bow put on it anytime soon. Take care, boys and girls, WDE!

I am far from a sunshine pumper and know I will get blasted for this, but at times like this we need Gus to come through. This musical chairs of coaches is killing AU. We need some freaking stability big time. If Champ does go, we need to find the right DC that fits what Gus desires in a defense and not just the next "big thing." We need a vision and philosophy and to freaking stick with it. I am honestly tired of the ups and downs. I don't think we need a sexy hire, just someone who is here for the long haul and fits what Gus vision is for this team and program.

huh?

Ive heard at least once tonight that we should hire one of the following: Bielimia, Kiffin, Petrino, and Pellini. Do we have any takers for Scot Loefler out there?

I wanna add one!!!! He's got a natty ring too....drumroll please....forrrrrrr....the ROOF, the ROOF, the ROOF IS ON FIYAH

Yes!! Grandpa Ellis too. Post amended.

huh?

There is always a "door" for your little mutual admiration society.

And if he stays what will you say then? Do you have a source or just facebook and Twitter? Serious question.

Here's a shot in the dark..."he knows someone close to the program".

What?

Not hearing this from anybody in the AD. :dunno:

There is more bullsh** in this thread than can be found in an Iowa feedlot. Do a lot of you have bammer neighbors that tell you lies about Auburn and then you run here and repeat them as fact? Why do you believe the same liars that had us giving Cam 180,000 dollars?

One thing I learned in my classes at Auburn was to be skeptical of unlikely statements. Did so many of you miss that part of your Auburn education?

What?

Not hearing this from anybody in the AD. :dunno:/>

This board has officially lost its mind. Wake me up when you guys get off the crazy pill. I will be reading more reliable sources....like TMZ and RadarOnline.

huh?

You obviously feel like you're not a non imploded member and also that you are in meltdown? :dunno:

There is more bullsh** in this thread than can be found in an Iowa feedlot. Do a lot of you have bammer neighbors that tell you lies about Auburn and then you run here and repeat them as fact? Why do you believe the same liars that had us giving Cam 180,000 dollars?

One thing I learned in my classes at Auburn was to be skeptical of unlikely statements. Did so many of you miss that part of your Auburn education?

A classroom had to teach you that?

What?

Can you tell us anything you are hearing?

huh?

You obviously feel like you're not a non imploded member and also that you are in meltdown? :dunno:/>

No. I'm good. Just cranky, I suppose, lol. Carry on.

What?

Not this. :)

What?

Not this. :)

:fish:

I was at Auburn in the Terry Bowden days and don't remember talking about any of this stuff. Never heard rumors, never cared about the inner workings of the athletic department or football program. On the same token you had to choose whether you were going to talk on the phone or check your email.

One thing I will say about this meltdown is the continuing mention of "culture change" is disturbing to me. I can't help but wonder if Jay Jacobs' spiel of "the best student athlete experience...." plays a part in that. Hate to tie it in, but I wonder if Golloway's firing is a part of that and molly coddling our kids. I could be way off base of course.

Last thought: IF Muschamp makes a lateral move its a major embarrassment to the program and one that should cause quite a bit of self critique. If that doesn't happen, it's overhaul time in the AD.

What?

Actually... crickets...

What?

Actually... crickets...

OK, thanks. That actually sounds pretty good, in comparison.

:laugh:

Archived