Positives after heartbreak

War Knight

If theyou transfer, they transfer. If you're not 100% comitted to the team you're probably not giving 100% effort. There's over a million people in this country that would love their opportunity.

And if they don't possess the physical abilities or mental aptitude to be elite you will be pissed off at an unproductive team

I'm sorry have I done something to you or given you the impression that I'm like you're implying?

I hate losing talent like anyone else but if they don't really want to be here I don't want hostages on the field.

Not like Cowart is tearing it up anyways. If he's getting emotional over UF let him go. He's young and probably immature and when you couple that with being frustrated on a sub par team, it's not far fetched to think he'd think about leaving esp if hes not playing as much as he'd want...even though his production is minimal. Does he even have 5 tackles this year? Lol one play on the sweep the ball carrier was TEN YARDS down field before Cowart even realized the QB didn't have the ball LOL. But as he gets older and the production around him improves he probably will look more comfortable out there.

^ Agree.

My comments were meant to be taken with a smile

Although he was rated high, what from this year actually makes UF fans want him on their roster? Their D is sick without him they don't need additional help haha

I must believe that next year's talent and effort will be better primarily due to so many younger players getting experience this year and developing. I am hopeful!

Not without a Defense it won't. Defensive recruiting is not going well. Newkirk and Davidson are beasts, but we are not getting who and what we need on the defensive side of the ball. Hope that will change, but not feeling good about it, at least not right now.

My biggest takeaway is the way the team came back after going down early. I honestly thought it was about to be a blowout but Sean lead this team with the confidence of a senior. As many drops as the WRs had the effort they give is much better than the beginning of the season. From Ricardo's comments it sounds like these WRs will work harder this week to make sure that doesn't happen again. Unlike past teams that have struggled this one sounds like its still hungry and still fighting.

Like Sean said, "Our plan now is to go 9-3". I love this teams fight. I have seen many articles saying AU will not make a bowl game... that is ridiculous. I expect us to either beat texas A&M or ole miss. I think we can handle georgia now and who knows with the iron bowl its always a good game. Yes, our chances of any major bowl or SEC championship is over this year but next year is promising. I hate saying that considering what happened this year but we have a lot of young talent out there. Lets just hope we can keep improving. That is the key..

Like Sean said, "Our plan now is to go 9-3". I love this teams fight. I have seen many articles saying AU will not make a bowl game... that is ridiculous. I expect us to either beat texas A&M or ole miss. I think we can handle georgia now and who knows with the iron bowl its always a good game. Yes, our chances of any major bowl or SEC championship is over this year but next year is promising. I hate saying that considering what happened this year but we have a lot of young talent out there. Lets just hope we can keep improving. That is the key..

I like the way you think. This season has been disappointing but we still have the chance to ruin some other of our rivals plans and that is enough to keep me engaged. Would be a real boost if we got Lawson back. Keep the faith! WDE

Archived