Pearl Jam is Tonight

aujeff11

First of all, great name for an event, and the Jam is hilarious!

I was still in elementary school during the "grunge" era, but I would say that Pearl Jam might be at the top of my list of bands I still have yet to see live. Nirvana was a band that I listened to for a few months after first going through their albums in middle school, but I appreciate Pearl Jam more and more as time goes on. The vulnerability and raw emotion in Vedder's lyrics, especially in Ten are especially compelling to me. "Release" is one of my favorite songs of all time. Even though my dad is still alive, and he and I are close now, we went through some pretty rough patches - listening to Vedder helped me process through a lot of it.

Nirvana = most over rated band of all time. The best part of Nirvans is now Foo Fighters.

The other 3-4 mentioned all have positives and negatives. Let's get back on topic since I may have led the stray...

We have only 1 week to our first exhibition game right? Is it on tv? Does anyone know? I am very excited to watch the growth this team could have and the foundation that could be set for possible championship runs. If recruiting simply stays where it is we will be a perennial top 10 team in BASKETBALL!!!! Who's not excited about this? I'm an complete awe right now.

I'm definitely going to be following the team closely this year. I did last year, but missed several televised games. I'm also really excited to see how this season differs from last year in terms of development.

Archived