Tremendously proud of our team.

War to the Eagle

Yep. The important thing is that we won. And wins bring the whole team up which is where we want to be; on the up and up

So glad we won, for the fans the players and the coaches. White threw the ball well. He can be a very good QB. Defense was killing me last night. I ish our defenders could play in tighter coverage. They made 15 to 22 yard catches look way too easy. Our DL cannot rush the passer. We have to rush 6 or 7 to have any effect on the QB. Rudy Ford played hard and special teams is a big advantage for us.

This was a hard-earned win on the road against a team that's improving with every game. Very impressed by Sean, Peyton, the O-line and a defense that stood tall when called upon. War Eagle, and here's to getting better and stronger with each passing week.

MEH. It's UK.

We should be thanking KY for the passes they dropped.

Silly statement.

Very true statement.

We should be thanking KY for hosting a win by Auburn! Execution is part of the game and we had our share of missed opportunities. Should have put another 15 on the board minimum.

This was a hard-earned win on the road against a team that's improving with every game. Very impressed by Sean, Peyton, the O-line and a defense that stood tall when called upon. War Eagle, and here's to getting better and stronger with each passing week.

MEH. It's UK.

Silly statement.

Very true statement.

Oh bs. They should thank countess for dropping his sure td and mauling two receivers on their key drive, and Gus for putting it in reverse in the 3rd q. We could go on and on for both teams but that would be even sillier. Take the win and quit trying to justify a loss. Jmo. WDE! We won an SEC game on the road.Sweet!

I was stunned. OK, it was Kentucky. They're good but not great. Half way thgough the season they were within contention for teh East. Let's face it, that's not saying a whole lot. And I didn't think Auburn looked great...but they did look GOOD most of the time. And that's a damn sight better than they've looked up until now.

I really didn't think they could get it together that well. Although this sounds like a huge come down from what we were expecting 2 months ago a bowl is looking possible. It will take a win next week over Ark, but that now looks possible. I still think Ole Miss, A&M, GA and AL are out of our reach. But 2 more wins is within reach. And they really do need the practice time a bowl allows.

For the first time this year it really was fun watching Auburn play football. They REALLY had to be digging deep over the last 2 weeks to be able to come up with that effort last night.

Like most, I thought we looked pretty damn great for the first half. Second half was some classic auburn conservatism. But all three sides of the ball made plays when it was crunch time, and that's really what matters.

Bottom line: Good teams find ways to win. And I believe there was a lot of good in this game to build on moving forward.

It will take a win next week over Ark, but that now looks possible. I still think Ole Miss, A&M, GA and AL are out of our reach. But 2 more wins is within reach. And they really do need the practice time a bowl allows.

Depending on the direction this team goes next week, I seriously think Auburn has a chance to beat Arkansas, OM and UGA. I'll take it

I thought Sean really threw the ball well and it was particularly good to see no turnovers. Defense is still a work in progress and lack of pass rush is still the big issue holding this team back.

I was stunned. OK, it was Kentucky. They're good but not great. Half way thgough the season they were within contention for teh East. Let's face it, that's not saying a whole lot. And I didn't think Auburn looked great...but they did look GOOD most of the time. And that's a damn sight better than they've looked up until now.

I really didn't think they could get it together that well. Although this sounds like a huge come down from what we were expecting 2 months ago a bowl is looking possible. It will take a win next week over Ark, but that now looks possible. I still think Ole Miss, A&M, GA and AL are out of our reach. But 2 more wins is within reach. And they really do need the practice time a bowl allows.

For the first time this year it really was fun watching Auburn play football. They REALLY had to be digging deep over the last 2 weeks to be able to come up with that effort last night.

And, if we keep moving in the right direction, those games starting looking a lot better. Beating Arky should be another huge step.

I was surprised too. If we take Arky on the road at 11am, we can win any game remaining on our schedule. Not saying we would win out, just saying we would be capable of winning any of them.

You are 110% correct my friend!

I'm with WDE.. Mehhhh... A win is a win. Should have been a slaughter. Sorry guys I can't get too excited about this one. The talent gap is a mile wide and we didn't show it. Glad its over. On to the next week

Very proud of the effort.

I do wish we would blitz on third down. Hell, I would settle for faking a blitz. Something, anything to take the QB out of his comfort zone. PLEASE CWM!

I do wish we would blitz on third down. Hell, I would settle for faking a blitz. Something, anything to take the QB out of his comfort zone. PLEASE CWM!

We did some. We will more as WM gets more confidence in ghe d. Definitely can't overdo it now.

We did some. We will more as WM gets more confidence in ghe d. Definitely can't overdo it now.

True...but that blitz on third and goal caught UK by surprise and kept them out of the end zone. A rare safety blitz call but worked great.

Exactly. When we did it was successful. When we didn't, we gave up third and twenty-two.

Exactly. When we did it was successful. When we didn't, we gave up third and twenty-two.

Do it too often and you get burned for a td. I trust WM to decide when to blitz more than the fans, lol.

WDE, you have gone from positive to negative on everything AU football soooo quickly. As an alum, I am not pleased but I see improvement on offense now with White at QB. Recruiting is not going well now too. We do have some great ones that are still wanting to commit to us. I have heard CGM is not organized. Dang, you have me not sleeping. After watching Memphis play Ole Miss today, I am feeling bad we won't have a chance to bring their coach to AU and he looks like the next great thing.

Do it too often and you get burned for a td. I trust WM to decide when to blitz more than the fans, lol.

Well, you should read my post again. You do not always have to blitz. You do have to give QBs something to think about though.

Archived