Auburn vs UK Football Score

augolf1716

Will we see a coming together as a team? This team was picked to maybe win it all, but with a lot of variables to be seen. Those variables have not turned out as expected and the team did not gell but exploded... So what happens now? Does a defense which has been terrible all of a sudden become awesome....No Does an Offense which has been inept suddenly move the ball down the field as it wills? No..... But hopefully we will see enough improvement to eek out a win. This is not your normal Ky. team, so

Ky 24 Auburn 21 I pray I am wrong.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU - 28

KY - 21

Auburn breaks the tie and wins on the final drive with a Peyton Barber TD.

UK 17

AU 9

This prediction just says it all doesn't it...no confidence in our $3m offensive genius to get in the end zone...ouch.

Golf has his 3-2 in homage of a terrible game in Auburn's history. I too have now dubbed 17-9 as my eter al prediction.

UK was down to Eastern Kentucky by 2 TDs and should have lost to WKU to open the year as well. They've also been notably horrible against their run. I'd say their record is a bit jaded, and we can run the ball folks.

Auburn-34

UK- 16

UK was down to Eastern Kentucky by 2 TDs and should have lost to WKU to open the year as well. They've also been notably horrible against their run. I'd say their record is a bit jaded, and we can run the ball folks.

Auburn-34

UK- 16

You could almost apply this exact post to us from their perspective though.

Snaggle Tooth Cats 31 / Talonless Tigers 28

Reminds me of "Leonard's Losers." Have good memories listening to that show with my grandfather on WJHO.

Snaggle Tooth Cats 31 / Talonless Tigers 28

Reminds me of "Leonard's Losers." Have good memories listening to that show with my grandfather on WJHO.

UK 31 AU 17. Think we only get 17 when UK decides its in the bag so they start playing 2nd string.

That people are predicting a loss to Kentucky has me feeling like this is 2012 all over again.

Just an indictment on where this football program is right now. Go to OT with an FCS team and struggle with another cupcake we should have killed, it makes sense why people are predicting a loss.

If we perform well tonight, it could turn the season around a bit and instill some confidence in the players.

That people are predicting a loss to Kentucky has me feeling like this is 2012 all over again.

no matter. we should have lost to KY in 2010. That season turned out ok...

Very different circumstances. For example, the 2010 team wasn't looking to turn the season around with a win over Kentucky, or get their first conference win since November 1 of the prior season. That 2010 team took a 31-17 lead to halftime, and were clearly looking to coast in the second half and move on to the big opponent they had looming the following week: one of Petrino's Arkansas teams. More importantly, if there were Auburn fans picking a loss to Kentucky in 2010, they were an extreme minority.

I'm not lamenting the fact that Kentucky could possibly beat us (now, or in 2010). I'm lamenting the fact that there's a larger portion of Auburn fans than I'd like picking a loss to Kentucky.

no matter. we should have lost to KY in 2010. That season turned out ok...

Very different circumstances. For example, the 2010 team wasn't looking to turn the season around with a win over Kentucky, or get their first conference win since November 1 of the prior season. That 2010 team took a 31-17 lead to halftime, and were clearly looking to coast in the second half and move on to the big opponent they had looming the following week: one of Petrino's Arkansas teams. More importantly, if there were Auburn fans picking a loss to Kentucky in 2010, they were an extreme minority.

I'm not lamenting the fact that Kentucky could possibly beat us (now, or in 2010). I'm lamenting the fact that there's a larger portion of Auburn fans than I'd like picking a loss to Kentucky.

Me too...

Archived