Auburn vs UK Football Score

augolf1716

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

28-20 AU, we can't be UK bad... just can't...

4-1, 2-1 in the SEC bad? Almost beat UF in the swamp to be 5-0 bad?

they started just as well last year and still missed a bowl. They have maybe one good win at mizzou. They still have to change their losing culture around before you can just give them credit. We have the more talented team. Just got to put it together half way through the year...

Never before in my life; under any circumstance, have I ever predicted UK to win over Auburn. Like they say, if you live long enough you see everything. UK wins 35 10.

28-20 AU, we can't be UK bad... just can't...

4-1, 2-1 in the SEC bad? Almost beat UF in the swamp to be 5-0 bad?

they started just as well last year and still missed a bowl. They have maybe one good win at mizzou. They still have to change their losing culture around before you can just give them credit. We have the more talented team. Just got to put it together half way through the year...

Well, I picked us to win too. Hoping for history over logic.

Auburn - 65

UK - 83

I am going ahead and making the prediction to the next time our basketball teams meet since no one really cares about Auburn football anymore this year.

Speak for yourself only...

Is there anything else going on that only "insiders" know about? Just wondering, because it feels like some posters know something most of us don't.

If there is something going on, will it be released after the season, ala 2012?

Is there anything else going on that only "insiders" know about? Just wondering, because it feels like some posters know something most of us don't.

If there is something going on, will it be released after the season, ala 2012?

What a story Mark!

Hope I am right. But nothing this team has done, up to this point in time, has been predictable.

Auburn=28

Kentucky=24

Believing that we finally learn how to score TDs.

If I'm Gus, I go with the same gameplan we had against San Jose St. Run the rock then run some more. Kentucky is really bad against the run and we have to put together some time-consuming drives on the road for our D and to keep control of momentum. I think we can take it 31-24 if Gus doesn't decide to get too crazy or cute.

Archived