GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty

homersapien

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

homer - ever the agent of big govt propaganda.

There is no problem that creating a new government program or increasing funding for a current one won't solve

At least he's spouting the party line....

"I don't believe you change hearts. You change laws." - Hillary Clinton, to the BLM representatives.

Never knew the issue of wrong doing with federal $ was the problem.

The problem of selling baby parts, which is illegal, was the issue. Why didn't the GOP investigate that ?

Because it didn't happen?

What do you believe?

The truth:

http://www.factcheck...renthood-video/

Ok I get it. The "truth" is it's OK to sell baby parts to cover costs as long as you don't make a profit. Incredible.

No, actually it's the law.

Sieg Hiel !

Raptor, I think he use of a Nazi phrase here goes too far. How about just responding with an appropriate argument?

Sieg Hiel !

Raptor, I think he use of a Nazi phrase here goes too far. How about just responding with an appropriate argument?

Because sometimes an appropriate response isn't. Blind adherence to " The Law " has a history of not always working out for everyone.

So then campaign to change the law. But so far investigations have concluded that PP didn't break the law. Again, I really didn't want to get into this topic, but would only ask that you consider the phrases that you use. I really think that your use of a Nazi phrase here went past the line.

I question why the probe was into the spending of federal money, and not the selling of baby parts. This is the first I've actually heard of any questionable wrongdoing on misuse of funds. I think this probe was a bait and switch, and the GOP just wanted to move this off the table.

Never knew the issue of wrong doing with federal $ was the problem.

The problem of selling baby parts, which is illegal, was the issue. Why didn't the GOP investigate that ?

Because it didn't happen?

What do you believe?

The truth:

http://www.factcheck...renthood-video/

Ok I get it. The "truth" is it's OK to sell baby parts to cover costs as long as you don't make a profit. Incredible.

Sure did take you a long time to get it. It's not a secret.

But you did leave out a few legal qualifications.

I question why the probe was into the spending of federal money, and not the selling of baby parts. This is the first I've actually heard of any questionable wrongdoing on misuse of funds. I think this probe was a bait and switch, and the GOP just wanted to move this off the table.

The "probe" was about anything and everything. They just didn't want the headline to be: "Planned Parenthood broke no laws regarding fetal tissue nor do they use federal funds for abortions".

In spite of the crowd of "pro-lifers" who oppose legal abortion regardless, the whole issue here is about how their federal money is used.

Sieg Hiel !

Because sometimes an appropriate response isn't. Blind adherence to " The Law " has a history of not always working out for everyone.

You are perfectly free not to have an abortion or donate the fetal tissue to research if you do.

Y'all are hilarious. Democrats waste taxpayer money all the damn time. It's a coequal enterprise.

So true. I don't know how any unbiased intelligent person could disagree.

Y'all are hilarious. Democrats waste taxpayer money all the damn time. It's a coequal enterprise.

So true. I don't know how any unbiased intelligent person could disagree.

Well, being all unbiased and intelligent, how do you explain this?

Debt%20to%20GDP%20per%20annum.jpg

So then campaign to change the law. But so far investigations have concluded that PP didn't break the law. Again, I really didn't want to get into this topic, but would only ask that you consider the phrases that you use. I really think that your use of a Nazi phrase here went past the line.

Do you also agree that if the DOJ does not like immigration law that they should campaign to change the law rather than just not enforce it?

Do you also agree that if the DOJ does not like immigration law that they should campaign to change the law rather than just not enforce it?

I don't see how the situations are comparable.

And again, my point in even commenting was regarding the language used in the debate, which may be considered offensive by some (myself included). Otherwise, generally, I don't venture into the abortion threads... minds are already made up, no point in even discussing it.

And again, my point in even commenting was regarding the language used in the debate, which may be considered offensive by some (myself included). Otherwise, generally, I don't venture into the abortion threads... minds are already made up, no point in even discussing it.

I think both of the extreme sides are trying to spin this story into something it isn't. The PP supporters are trying to make this into a " they want to ban abortions ! " debate, and the other side may very well want to ban abortions, but that's not what this is about.

It's about the selling of baby parts, and the profiteering off that sale, as well as the treatment of small humans.

I think both of the extreme sides are trying to spin this story into something it isn't. The PP supporters are trying to make this into a " they want to ban abortions ! " debate, and the other side may very well want to ban abortions, but that's not what this is about.

It's about the selling of baby parts, and the profiteering off that sale, as well as the treatment of small humans.

No, it's more about endless repetition of that lie.

Raptor's specialty.

Raptor's specialty.

Only there's no lie.

Raptor's specialty.

Only there's no lie.

Once again, you have proof? You should contact Rep. Chaffetz immediately.

Wow, that is two investigations you have concluded this week!

Has Trey Gowdy gotten back to you yet? I am still waiting for him to publicly thank you.

Raptor's specialty.

Only there's no lie.

Has Trey Gowdy gotten back to you yet? I am still waiting for him to publicly thank you.

We don't need no stickin' investigation. We've got Raptor.

Raptor's specialty.

Only there's no lie.

That is unfair. I am sure Raptor has proof. There is no way he would risk his credibility with anything less than irrefutable evidence.

Raptor's specialty.

Only there's no lie.

That is unfair. I am sure Raptor has proof. There is no way he would risk his credibility with anything less than irrefutable evidence.

Raptor don't need no stinkin' evidence.

Rapter just KNOWS!

Archived