gonna try again but worded diferently question about jj

aubiefifty

I think we can win with JJ if we get the running game going so good we never have to pass.We could run better now with better blocking from the H back and WR 's.Pettway needs to play more than Cox he his the better blocker,the WR's do a half a$$ effort blocking down field with a better block or two we could get some big plays out of the run game.If we can't pass put the best blocking WR's on the field and the run game will improve.

Im reading on another board White has taken all the reps with the ones. The poster didnt go in to detail so tfwiw but we could be seeing that Qb change everyone is asking for. By the way is there no tiger talk tonight?

James Crepea@JamesCrepea 14m14 minutes ago

Full recap of Gus Malzahn on Tiger Talk. Nothing, zero, about Sean White. Shocked, shocked I say. http://bit.ly/1MFDirx

I hadn't noticed until some posters pointed out, but Crepea does seem to have an attitude about Malzahn. Maybe it's false and I've noticed just since someone mentioned it, but he does get his shots in it seems.

He seems to have a problem with Gus. You can see this in press conferences for the last few years. I will admit that Gus does not give a reporter much to go on... so he is probably frustrated.

Auburn should revoke credentials, or someone should critique these hacks.

It's not their jobs to sit around, sunshine pump, and work as the propaganda arm for Auburn Athletics. Crepea is writing about Auburn and noting that it's ridiculous how evasive Malzahn is about answering questions. A lot of us here say the same thing. The critiques of JJ may be unnecessary at times but it's not like he's spreading rumors or even being unprofessional.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

JMHO, but Gus desperately needs to make JJ off limits to the media for now. Somebody on this coaching staff has messed with that kids head, it shows on the field and the coaches should be the ones that go before the firing line of the media, not JJ.

Badgering a kid until he answers the way your want, and then bringing up his answer as a weakness at a subsequent press conference is unprofessional behavior at best.

Badgering a kid until he answers the way your want, and then bringing up his answer as a weakness at a subsequent press conference is unprofessional behavior at best.

Yeah, I was okay with Creepy's questions until I saw how he wrote it up. His agenda is now pretty clear. Unless JJ had just answered "no comment", Creepy was going to paint him either as a malcontent or as a guy who doesn't care. There's some heavy distortion in his casual aside in the article. That's some Pete Thamel/Thayer Evans crap right there.

There's an unbelievable amount of piling on right now and the worst interpretations for anything Auburn-related are being put forth as clear intent, especially by the twitter twits in social media.

Archived