gonna try again but worded diferently question about jj

aubiefifty

post got deleted this morning due to no rumors so let me try wording this a different way. DID jj miss practice sunday? i ask not to start anything but because i would like to know if its true and why. i think its a legit question i just worded it wrong this morning making it look like i was spreading a rumor. i love auburn with all my heart. the question is out of concern and not to flame or make auburn look bad. jesus my dad played on the frosh team and my avatar pic is him. anyway thanks for any answers........

Our coaching staff needs to earn their pay and start putting an SEC Championship quality football team on the field. That begins and ends with putting players on the field that are willing to give their best to achieve that goal. Any player that has not been doing that or is incapable of doing that should be on the bench or cut loose. If our starting QB, after playing poorly for 3 straight games, was late to practice without a legit excuse then that player should be benched.

wde

Im reading on another board White has taken all the reps with the ones. The poster didnt go in to detail so tfwiw but we could be seeing that Qb change everyone is asking for. By the way is there no tiger talk tonight?

Im reading on another board White has taken all the reps with the ones. The poster didnt go in to detail so tfwiw but we could be seeing that Qb change everyone is asking for. By the way is there no tiger talk tonight?

Well, they chickened out on the last one and had it in studio instead of at Victory Grille following the embarrassment in the JSU game, so it makes sense that a loss would cancel the show entirely...though I didn't even bother to try and listen this week because I heard last weeks and there would not be a single noteworthy difference. Good week of practice...Lawson day to day..will get better..blah...blah.....blah.........

yes Tiger Talk just finished

** Fan question: Jeremy looks like he's having difficulty pick up the play?

Gus"I don't think as far as getting the play and the information. I think more after the play gets started."

** Fan question: Carl Lawson timetable for return?

Gus "We're hoping the next day or two we'll have a little more clarity on that situation. ... Definitely need him back."

Should we start a "nips" thread?

James Crepea@JamesCrepea 14m14 minutes ago

Full recap of Gus Malzahn on Tiger Talk. Nothing, zero, about Sean White. Shocked, shocked I say. http://bit.ly/1MFDirx

I hadn't noticed until some posters pointed out, but Crepea does seem to have an attitude about Malzahn. Maybe it's false and I've noticed just since someone mentioned it, but he does get his shots in it seems.

Full recap of Gus Malzahn on Tiger Talk. Nothing, zero, about Sean White. Shocked, shocked I say. http://bit.ly/1MFDirx

I hadn't noticed until some posters pointed out, but Crepea does seem to have an attitude about Malzahn. Maybe it's false and I've noticed just since someone mentioned it, but he does get his shots in it seems.

His attitude is not limited to Gus......continued to hit on JJ today too. http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/09/couldnt_help_but_notice_jeremy.html#incart_river

Always fun to have a beat writer who enjoys taking advantage of his special access to beat up on his "home team". Not saying that he should be a pump sunshine but lately JC has been on AU's case ....such that I rarely read him.

Auburn should revoke credentials, or someone should critique these hacks.

It's not their jobs to sit around, sunshine pump, and work as the propaganda arm for Auburn Athletics. Crepea is writing about Auburn and noting that it's ridiculous how evasive Malzahn is about answering questions. A lot of us here say the same thing. The critiques of JJ may be unnecessary at times but it's not like he's spreading rumors or even being unprofessional.

His attitude is not limited to Gus......continued to hit on JJ today too. http://www.al.com/au...ml#incart_river

Always fun to have a beat writer who enjoys taking advantage of his special access to beat up on his "home team". Not saying that he should be a pump sunshine but lately JC has been on AU's case ....such that I rarely read him.

LOL, that's a legitimate question that virtually everyone wants to know and that Gus will have to eventually answer. If not JC, who then? Would you feel better if Rod Bramlett asked him?

I don't read much from any of our best guys, but I'd say the way this guy questioned Johnson and talked about him after that has been very unprofessional. I don't need a sunshine pumper, but he's a kid. You use kid gloves or you deserve to get bounced.

Maybe one day I will wake up and finally get what twitter is all about. It seems that the golden era of communication has dwindled down to a jumble of letters that are supposed to mean something to those who cannot or will not make the effort to communicate in sentences.

I think of the tower of babble in the old testament where things that were not supposed to make sense actually did not make sense. Imagine reading the entire Bible in txt message form. What a scary thought from grammatically challenged minions.

My 87 year old mother can make the same observations about J.J, come to think about it, she has made that observation about him. Of course he looks good in practice, our defense is not exactly the rock of Gibraltar.

i wish jj the best and i hope he overcomes his problems. he has big love for auburn. waited on the bench for TWO years.he has been total class. and i would bet my house he wants auburn to win as bad as anyone. after watching him fill in for nick i just refuse to believe he is the entire problem.war eagle!

Archived