***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give JJ a series to show some confidence, and then put in white. We are down 24-0. Got to see what the backup has. Nothing to lose

How does that show some confidence?

To say..here's your shot..when he's pulled..Well we got to see someone else

Not to be snarky, but he has had his shot for 10 quarters and has failed miserably.

Did the staff actually open up QB competition in the spring and fall? If the staff is not careful attitudes will change just as we witnessed last year with A&M.

Give JJ a series to show some confidence, and then put in white. We are down 24-0. Got to see what the backup has. Nothing to lose

Not to be snarky, but he has had his shot for 10 quarters and has failed miserably.

I hear ya.

Just that's what I would do. I will not be disappointed when Sean starts the second half

We need a leader,

Johnathan Wallace is a team capain, a senior and has been in this situation before.

Need a leader to rally around and fight to make a game of the second half.

Ford is probably gassed. The defense has been completely by half the team

He talked the trash, he can't afford to get gassed. That's what he gets for being stupid.

^^this. He could have easily dove at his legs, some kind of effort besides playing one hand tag.

Did the staff actually open up QB competition in the spring and fall? If the staff is not careful attitudes will change just as we witnessed last year with A&M.

Not sure. Last year it was, "Thirteen seconds better..."

Show him some confidence, seriously? That may be the most ridiculous post I have ever read on any forum.

I hear ya.

Just that's what I would do. I will not be disappointed when Sean starts the second half

"When" lol

We need to hire a quarterback coach who can develop a QB. Lashlee may know every play in the play book, but he isn't teaching JJ how to see the field and read defense.

^This

Ford is probably gassed. The defense has been completely by half the team

He talked the trash, he can't afford to get gassed. That's what he gets for being stupid.

^^this. He could have easily dove at his legs, some kind of effort besides playing one hand tag.

yep. That's not a will Muschamp defense..that's the recent history of auburn though

Show him some confidence, seriously? That may be the most ridiculous post I have ever read on any forum.

Did you read my follow up dummy?

Did you read my follow up dummy?

No, I hadn't gotten up off the floor laughing at your first brain fart

Archived