***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

Make no mistake though we're getting beat on both sides of the ball. Their o line vs our d line vice versa. Our wr play is poor. Linebackers play, secondary play

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed in Rudy Ford with this half ass effort on the Fournett TD run.If stopping him shouldn't be a problem then why not stop him.

D is probably gassed.

They may be but that was lack of effort.

Someone is going to have to explain this? What has happened to Gus?

Jeremy Johnson happened. I think Gus's only fault in this is leaving JJ in like he has.

Jason Smith @ QB? Kid hasn't even practiced at the position since the first week he stepped on campus.

Read option. How many times did NM throw the ball in a game? At least we might be able to eat some clock , give the d a blow, and mitigate the damage on the scoreboard...

Jason Smith @ QB? Kid hasn't even practiced at the position since the first week he stepped on campus.

And how could he be any worse?

We wouldn't be. He'd just have to draw plays up in the dirt though.

Give JJ a series to show some confidence, and then put in white. We are down 24-0. Got to see what the backup has. Nothing to lose

How does that show some confidence?

To say..here's your shot..when he's pulled..Well we got to see someone else

I'll actually be surprised to see Sean. I think Gus is too stubborn. He'll sink the whole season rather than make the switch

Looks that way, doesn't it?

Gus with JJ reminds me of muschamp with driskel.

Sad but true...at least Saban makes adjustments. Am I right?

I think the defense is gassed as well and they are tired...and tired of the offense leaving them out to dry.

This

Ford's mouth overloaded his body....... No wonder he couldn't give any better effort.

Sad, and I feel so bad for the kids. Maybe Gus will give Sean a chance and he will bring a spark.....

Read option. How many times did NM throw the ball in a game? At least we might be able to eat some clock , give the d a blow, and mitigate the damage on the scoreboard...

Offensive line needs to do their part too

Some of us have been openly wondering that for 2 weeks.

Welcome to the party, pal.

Ford's mouth overloaded his body....... No wonder he couldn't give any better effort.

Sad, and I feel so bad for the kids. Maybe Gus will give Sean a chance and he will bring a spark.....

Can Sean play defense

Some of us have been openly wondering that for 2 weeks.

Welcome to the party, pal.

Offensive line needs to do their part too

How do they need to do their part when JJ has had plenty of time to throw the ball? He can not read defenses. If there is not a receiver open, then tuck and run or get outside the tackles and throw it away

Ford is probably gassed. The defense has been completely by half the team

He talked the trash, he can't afford to get gassed. That's what he gets for being stupid.

I'm generally not one that is quick to suggest benching a QB, but at this point I do not think it possible for Sean White to do any worse. Less than 100 yards of offense in a half is not acceptable, and I have lost faith in JJ's ability to be at the helm of correcting it.

Archived