***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think White is gonna get his shot. I noticed the assistant coach slap him on the butt as in good luck kid its your turn. Plus Gus is atleast thinking about it by those comments #hopeinaqbnotnamedjohnson

First time getting shut out in the first half since lsu 2013

I'm not saying that to make the fact that we are getting worked in every way possible by lsu feel any better but we were still able to put together quite the team that year

So maybe if jj gets it together this halftime (or a different qb comes in and lights it up) it may not be the end for our season.

Interested to see what Gus & Will do this halftime. They are both treated as some of the top coaches in college...

That comment from Gus was promising. At least he didn't say that JJ was our QB and he has to help him out.

Well, there's only so far a guys gonna go to cover an underachieving player. He's shown loyalty but may be time to move on.

How unprepared is White if we are staying with JJ? I hope this is a halftime speech for the ages. We are a soft football team now. All we heard in the spring and fall was that the player with the best effort won the spot. We are not showing max effort on the folield on either side of the ball. We are going to have to throw the football to get back onto this one.

Things I wanna see in the second half: fight, good QB play, points, sustained drives. All of which are made possible if we don't see the following: Jeremy Johnson!

....JJ in street clothes.

Give JJ a series to show some confidence, and then put in white. We are down 24-0. Got to see what the backup has. Nothing to lose

How does that show some confidence?

Confidence that the game is already lost.

It's obvious that Gus can work a chalkboard but can't motivate players. That's a completely different skill,.

This. I know some absolutely brilliant coaches who's teams are overflowing with talent but can't win consistently and lose every close game. It's so much more than just Xs and Os.

First time getting shut out in the first half since lsu 2013

I'm not saying that to make the fact that we are getting worked in every way possible by lsu feel any better but we were still able to put together quite the team that year

So maybe if jj gets it together this halftime (or a different qb comes in and lights it up) it may not be the end for our season.

Interested to see what Gus & Will do this halftime. They are both treated as some of the top coaches in college...

Marshall didn't look like complete boo boo before the half or the games before the LSU game

There's nothing you can do to fix Jeremy and I really hope the coaches don't think this anymore. Sit him, let him be a second string, and try again with Sean

Archived