***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OF course this was LSU last year when their QB couldn't get out of his own way....PAY BACK in a big way I'm afraid.

Money says JJ starts the second half...... and I get to turn off the tv

If he does, I'm gonna start drinking.

I think JJ can do it:

NCAA record, most passes intercepted, season

FBS: 34 – John Eckman, Wichita State, 1966[1] FCS: 29 – Willie Totten, Mississippi Valley, 1985[15] Div II: 32 – Joe Stetser, Cal State Chico, 1967[25] Div III: 43 – Steve Hendry, Wisconsin–Superior, 1982[21

Well I think the Johnson project is over. OC ripping the glove. Build for future while we still have adequate WR corp. we lose regardless, but put white in. It not fair to the o line that is doing an OK job.

Things I wanna see in the second half: fight, good QB play, points, sustained drives. All of which are made possible if we don't see the following: Jeremy Johnson!

"We will talk at halftime and see what happens." When asked if there would be another QB come out. Does Sean White have what it takes if he gets the helm? Or, why not Jason Smith? I mean the kid was tremendous in JUCO as QB..?

Anyone know?

Money says JJ starts the second half...... and I get to turn off the tv

If he does, I'm gonna start drinking.

I've been a big supporter of Gus and staff. But if JJ trots out there in the 2nd half, it will be a big hit to my respect for them

I'm interested to see who sucks it up and competes in the second half.

Me too. Game is over, but who will keep fighting?

That comment from Gus was promising. At least he didn't say that JJ was our QB and he has to help him out.

Archived