**Auburn at Kansas State - Game Thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol here is where I would love to see spurrier as our coach before half time just because of what he would have said "yeah we looked like garbage"

As opposed to coach speak

Need a 3 and out followed by a TD drive and never let our O play like that ever again

I really thought everyone who predicted a 30-something to 20-something type of game was crazy but it's looking that way now. Shocked.

But.

Gotta win ugly on the road sometimes.

And we'll have to do it several times this year, perhaps.

I'm most disappointed with how unprepared and lax we've appeared. Very un-Gus like. National tv and a hyped up game and we've laid a big ole egg so far. Hopefully we'll do what we do come 2nd half.

Fellas we are getting killed up front on offense. I can't remember a Gus rush offense this bad since we played LSU before Gus bolted. We. Look. Horrible. If we are honest, KSU is owning us. I'll go throw up now.

Games like this happen to every top team every year. We fight through it and win it pays off down the road.

Auburn has not yet found a way to run the ball. KSU has stuffed the run with only their normal 6 guys up front. The Auburn OL needs to step up and pancake some of those guys.

Stinky, Stinky. NM has "improved" to 50% of his passes. A pass that should have been caugfht in the end zone is intercepted. Two missed FG. Everyone is going to be saying that Auburn "luck" is still continuing this year. Because Auburn sure is not winning this game by making plays.

Who cares what they say? A W is a W!

Tell that to the poll voters.

If we win, we are in. We only need to worry about the final poll. We play bama, uga, A&M, and LSU. If we just win they can't keep us out of the top 4

K-State is a lot better defensively than I anticipated. Give them credit, they have made plays, and schemed well thus far.

However, once again another case of the dropsies is preventing the offensive from making more plays of its own.

We are flat-out losing in the trenches both ways

No we aren't. Our defensive line has been winning the line of scrimmage most of the night...getting penetration and stuffing the run.

No, Marshall is not the best passer but I am sick of dropped passes. This is an issue every freaking game. Otherwise, Im most disappointed in the OL. They dont look nasty at all.

I still say put Braden in for Slade. Get some nasty fire going. Slade has been the most inconsistent OL

We have better athletes and great coaches.My hat's off to K-State & Coach Snyder, they have played a heck of a game so far. We are fortunate to lead the game. Our "O" needs to do their part in the 2nd half. The "D' is playing well and with all of the player rotation should get stronger as the game progresses. Whether we win tonight is basically dependant on the offense establishing a rhythm. I hope the coaches on both sides of the ball & special teams make the proper adjustments. I feel like we may pull away in the 2nd half if we play Auburn Fast and do not make mistakes.

Considering that KSU started with an FCS team, and then Iowa State, I suspect they spent much of their offseason and bye week preparing for this game. They certainly weren't looking to make a statement against the Cyclones.

Archived