Nick Marshall cited (confirmed)

JDUBB4AU

Will Gus get a qb for more than one year? Johnson will not have the chemistry NM had. It's gonna be September 2013 all over again. The potential is there though. Johnson is easily a top 5 sec qb. There is no telling how far Auburn could go with him at the helm. Going to be an interesting media day.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Gus get a qb for more than one year? Johnson will not have the chemistry NM had. It's gonna be September 2013 all over again. The potential is there though. Johnson is easily a top 5 sec qb. There is no telling how far Auburn could go with him at the helm. Going to be an interesting media day.

Is that really the best you can do?

Suspend him for the Arkansas game.

And lulz at the people who say it was less than an oz so no big deal. Do y'all know how much an oz of weed is? It's a Ziploc sandwich bag stuffed full. About $400-500 worth...so saying it's less than that really isn't saying a whole lot. Even 1 gram is a decent little "chunk" of weed.

And I'm not some uptight "tee-totaler" by ANY stretch of the imagination, but dude needs to learn a lesson at some point. He's already been kicked out of UGA and he was supposed to be a leader for us this year. Step your game up, Nick.

no telling what will come of this. coach gave him a 2nd chance so this probably feels like a slap in the face. I would not be surprised at all with a suspension.

And lulz at the people who say it was less than an oz so no big deal. Do y'all know how much an oz of weed is? It's a Ziploc sandwich bag stuffed full. About $400-500 worth...so saying it's less than that really isn't saying a whole lot. Even 1 gram is a decent little "chunk" of weed.

And I'm not some uptight "tee-totaler" by ANY stretch of the imagination, but dude needs to learn a lesson at some point. He's already been kicked out of UGA and he was supposed to be a leader for us this year. Step your game up, Nick.

An ounce is 300 tops. Anything after that, you got ripped off

Perhaps one glorious day, I will be fortunate enough to bear witness to a naturally occurring plant once again being legal in this nation. I shall celebrate in earnest.

Meanwhile, in the bassackward bizarro world reality we currently exist, you still receive fines and shackles for it. C'mon Nick. You're better than this.

found only residue found only residue found only residue found only residue found only residue found only residue found only residue

found only residue found only residue found only residue found only residue found only residue found only residue found only residue

I find it interesting that people are jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts. Residue is what I think they found. This was reported by the news folks who may not know all of the details. I think our coaches will handle this accordingly. Also, folks assume that he was smoking it but in fact it could have been someone else who was riding around in his car...either way not very smart and he should know better either way.

Agreed. And that's if you're smoking good stuff.

Perhaps one glorious day, I will be fortunate enough to bear witness to a naturally occurring plant once again being legal in this nation. I shall celebrate in earnest.

Meanwhile, in the bassackward bizarro world reality we currently exist, you still receive fines and shackles for it. C'mon Nick. You're better than this.

hallucinogenic mushrooms are naturally occurring, but I don't want you ingesting and driving . Jus sayin'. ;)

hallucinogenic mushrooms are naturally occurring, but I don't want you ingesting and driving . Jus sayin'. ;)/>

I can play too:

Alcohol causes more driving related deaths a year than any other drug available. I guarantee a large portion here have gotten behind the wheel after more than "a couple".

Guest jojo1515

Mushrooms occur naturally too....should people be allowed to trip on shrooms and drive down the road hallucinating? Your argument is short sighted. Claiming this world is the "bazarro" one obviously doesnt factor in the one where all naturally occuring plants are legal to ingest.. There is a reason most of the world has outlawed these things as well. Until.there is a test to prove you are not under the influence of these drugs at the time you are driving and posiibly endangering innocent people, they belong in the illegal category

/rant

hallucinogenic mushrooms are naturally occurring, but I don't want you ingesting and driving . Jus sayin'. ;)/>

I can play too:

Alcohol causes more driving related deaths a year than any other drug available. I guarantee a large portion here have gotten behind the wheel after more than "a couple".

I'm not condemning, just pointing that naturally occurring doesn't equate to harmless.

Residue, I am an old guy this is BS , I am not happy with it and he should know better, I hate it but come on. Judge yourself first then judge someone else. I am sick of sanctimonious saints. Think before you speak.

Guest jojo1515

I can play too:

It is illegal to drink and drive....01 bac can warrant a dui if the cop deems you as impaired...

I can play too:

I'm not condemning, just pointing that naturally occurring doesn't equate to harmless.

I know, wasn't really calling you out but nipping that argument in the "bud", so to speak. ;)

Guest jojo1515

Reports are conflicting at this point, not being rude here...serious question, do u have a link? Residue simply means dirty cop IMO

Agreed. And that's if you're smoking good stuff.

Mmmk. I've got much more than a "beginner's" amount of knowledge on the subject. If you found it for less than that then more power to you, but that was market price as of 2010.

And to whoever said it was residue 20 times. I get that. It was residue. So?

I can play too:

It is illegal to drink and drive....01 bac can warrant a dui if the cop deems you as impaired...

Don't really see that many people on their high horse when it comes to breaking that law.

Reports are conflicting at this point, not being rude here...serious question, do u have a link? Residue simply means dirty cop IMO

I don't think you get cited for residue. He can show up in court to contest it and if they present "trace amounts" as evidence it would get laughed out of most courts. Hell, if you test it for verification there's nothing left.

My guess is the cop noticed trace amounts and found the rest (8-9 grams). If the case is based on trace amounts it's a joke and a sham.

If he got cited and not arrested then they saw something they "think" was weed combined with what they "smelled". He MIGHT sit a scrimmage lol.

Archived