Nick Marshall cited (confirmed)

JDUBB4AU

Considering the citation rather than arrest, I'm going with the residual amount, not 8 or 9 grams.

So Gus and Nick are loading up to go to media days...

Gus: "Dude. Be careful who uses your car and buy a used Dust Buster at some thrift shop for $3."

Nick: "Gotcha' Coach!"

End of story.

But to all of you that are enjoying the lynching, keep at it until this non-event dies of it's own worthlessness. I hope Nick doesn't run one extra lap. "Residual" means somebody had weed in the car at some point in the last three years. So what?

PS: Just for the record, you are hearing this from the guy who predicted that Bessent's situation would turn into a non-event, which it did.

The officer said he smelled it....so it was probably more recent than the last 3 years. And NM was not an 18 year old passenger in some one else's car....right? It wasn't that hard to call that one anyway.

Let's get real here. The legal issue is one thing. Auburn's reputation is quite another. After all that's gone on since 2010, this just is not acceptable behavior.

Getting real. It was not 8 or 9 grams or it wouldn't have been a citation, it would have been a full blown arrest! Again, 8 or 9 grams = 14 joints. They don't issue citations for 14 joints, they cuff and arrest.

Pulled over for window tint....Oh it's nick Marshall...Oh I think I smell something...Oh it's marijuana residue, but not much at all, so I will issue a citation and notify the media!

Get it yet?

Thanks for the eye witness account.

OK, since you insist, I will play your silly games and stoop to your level. Here it goes:

You are welcome for the "common sense" account. I truly feel sorry for liberals like you that love hillary and obama so much and hate Christians and Conservatives like the majority of us. I must say, I am proud of you for not advocating the legalization of pot and other harmful drugs in this forum anyway, good job!

Are you happy now?

Wow. You're even more unhinged than I thought.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering the citation rather than arrest, I'm going with the residual amount, not 8 or 9 grams.

So Gus and Nick are loading up to go to media days...

Gus: "Dude. Be careful who uses your car and buy a used Dust Buster at some thrift shop for $3."

Nick: "Gotcha' Coach!"

End of story.

But to all of you that are enjoying the lynching, keep at it until this non-event dies of it's own worthlessness. I hope Nick doesn't run one extra lap. "Residual" means somebody had weed in the car at some point in the last three years. So what?

PS: Just for the record, you are hearing this from the guy who predicted that Bessent's situation would turn into a non-event, which it did.

The officer said he smelled it....so it was probably more recent than the last 3 years. And NM was not an 18 year old passenger in some one else's car....right? It wasn't that hard to call that one anyway.

Let's get real here. The legal issue is one thing. Auburn's reputation is quite another. After all that's gone on since 2010, this just is not acceptable behavior.

Getting real. It was not 8 or 9 grams or it wouldn't have been a citation, it would have been a full blown arrest! Again, 8 or 9 grams = 14 joints. They don't issue citations for 14 joints, they cuff and arrest.

Pulled over for window tint....Oh it's nick Marshall...Oh I think I smell something...Oh it's marijuana residue, but not much at all, so I will issue a citation and notify the media!

Get it yet?

Thanks for the eye witness account.

OK, since you insist, I will play your silly games and stoop to your level. Here it goes:

You are welcome for the "common sense" account. I truly feel sorry for liberals like you that love hillary and obama so much and hate Christians and Conservatives like the majority of us. I must say, I am proud of you for not advocating the legalization of pot and other harmful drugs in this forum anyway, good job!

Are you happy now?

Wow. You're even more unhinged than I thought.

Good come-back. Can't we all just get-a-long? You may find, I am not as bad as you think. :)

There is a problem in this thread right now. Some people are basing their opinion on the residue story, some are basing it on the 8 grams story. So before everybody gets all wound up, this is the latest I have found and it purports to have quotes.

Ledger- Enquirer

updated 6 hours ago

(from the article)

"Upon approaching the vehicle, the officer detected an odor of marijuana," Holder said, noting Marshall was the only person in the vehicle. "At that time, a consent to search the vehicle was requested and granted."

Asked where the marijuana was located, Marshall informed the officer it was above his visor.

"At that time we located the marijuana and we detained him for just a little while for his safety and ours," Holder said. "He was given two citations, one for window tint violation and another for possession of marijuana of less than an ounce."

http://www.ledger-en...tml?sp=/99/210/

As an Auburn fan who wants to win games, I don't want him suspended.... But I will be disappointed if he isn't for ATLEAST the opener. Was what he did really that bad in the grand scheme of things?? No. But this kid has baggage. He's been kicked off of one team already for something much worse than a weed citation. Stealing from a teammate. He's already been given a second chance. Gus took a chance on him and gave him an oppurtunity to resume his career in the SEC. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. He has to sit.

+1

There is a problem in this thread right now. Some people are basing their opinion on the residual story, some are basing it on the 8 grams story. So before everybody gets all wound up, this is the latest I have found and it purports to have quotes.

Ledger- Enquirer

updated 6 hours ago

from the article:

Upon approaching the vehicle, the officer detected an odor of marijuana," Holder said, noting Marshall was the only person in the vehicle. "At that time, a consent to search the vehicle was requested and granted."

Asked where the marijuana was located, Marshall informed the officer it was above his visor.

"At that time we located the marijuana and we detained him for just a little while for his safety and ours," Holder said. "He was given two citations, one for window tint violation and another for possession of marijuana of less than an ounce."

Thus, essentially what can now be confirmed for all stories is that there was some sort of a stash of it in Marshall's car that he was aware of.

There is a problem in this thread right now. Some people are basing their opinion on the residual story, some are basing it on the 8 grams story. So before everybody gets all wound up, this is the latest I have found and it purports to have quotes.

Ledger- Enquirer

updated 6 hours ago

from the article:

Upon approaching the vehicle, the officer detected an odor of marijuana," Holder said, noting Marshall was the only person in the vehicle. "At that time, a consent to search the vehicle was requested and granted."

Thus, essentially what can now be confirmed for all stories is that there was some sort of a stash of it in Marshall's car that he was aware of.

Assuming that reporting is accurate, that is how I would read it.

Ledger- Enquirer

updated 6 hours ago

(from the article)

"Upon approaching the vehicle, the officer detected an odor of marijuana," Holder said, noting Marshall was the only person in the vehicle. "At that time, a consent to search the vehicle was requested and granted."

So Nick told them where it was? Good for him. That's owning up to it. Helps his situation If you ask me

29 pages of ridiculousness.

You sound surprised

I'd have thought we'd hit 30 by now. :)

Well there are over 4900 comments on al.com on the two article on the subject and I bet 4895 of them are from bammers. We have a lot of work to do if we are going to get caught up with them.

This sure helped give people something to do on a slow sports weekend.

It's the offseason, I got into a little argument with a leghumper today on twitter. That's how bored we all are at this point. Bring on Arky because I'm bored as hell.

29 pages of ridiculousness.

You sound surprised

I'd have thought we'd hit 30 by now. :)/>

Very clever :D/>

30 isn't high enough. Let's go for 420.

I think CGM will be fair with whatever discipline is handed down. I think he misses the first game, but will be back for the 2nd game. I think CGM will not allow Nick to be present at the SEC Media Days. To me, this seems like appropriate discipline. I wish Chette Williams could call a meeting for the seniors on the team, and have a serious heart to heart meeting to get things right and back on track.

Ricky Parks @RickyParks46

Auburn is under a zero tolerance rule right? Haha let's really see. Cause that's what I was told

I guess there won't be any more rumors about Ricky Rerejoining the team.

I don't think Parks should've been kicked out and I REALLY don't think Marshall should be kicked out

I don't think Ricky is wrong in any way, those people on twitter are mainly salty because he pointed out Malzahn would have a fault not removing Marshall

+ the #43 cover photo

Auburn is under a zero tolerance rule right? Haha let's really see. Cause that's what I was told

I don't think Parks should've been kicked out and I REALLY don't think Marshall should be kicked out

I don't think Ricky is wrong in any way, those people on twitter are mainly salty because he pointed out Malzahn would have a fault not removing Marshall

+ the #43 cover photo

You don't the extent of Ricky's history .

+ the #43 cover photo

You don't the extent of Ricky's history .

zero tolerance is what happens when you screw up your 4th chance to stop smoking and then being of such great character you screw that up in a couple months.....

I think Gus will not say one way or the other about the starting QB for Arky game. I would not then be surprised to see JJ start.

I along with the many on here hate the damage done to AU's good name by this stupid act done by the individual who was supposed to be our team leader and good example. I trust Gus to do what is best for the team and AU.

Archived