Prayers needed!

bigbird

Funny story. First off, James has Rod and Stan's call of the kick 6 memorized. With that known, his PT comes in and see's all of James AU gear and blankets and stuff and immediately ask if she should say, "roll tide" now of after his session. He says quietly, "can I tell you something first?" She happily says, "of course, sweetie" He then proceeds to burst out loudly the Kick 6 call. She just smiled and said, "well, can't say much after that". I love that boy.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny story. First off, James has Rod and Stan's call of the kick 6 memorized. With that known, his PT comes in and see's all of James AU gear and blankets and stuff and immediately ask if she should say, "roll tide" now of after his session. He says quietly, "can I tell you something first?" She happily says, "of course, sweetie" He then proceeds to burst out loudly the Kick 6 call. She just smiled and said, "well, can't say much after that". I love that boy.

So. Full. Of. Win.

:wareagle: :wareagle: :Sing:

ETA: And thank goodness for the doctor's speedy and accurate work. Still sending thoughts his way!

Bird, I have been AWOL for a while and have just been reading about your boy. What a bummer. Here is hoping for a full recovery for James. Prayers sent. I know this has taken its toll on you and your family. I am going through a serious situation with my wife for the second time (cancer) so I pretty much know what you are going through and it ain't no fun. Hopefully she will beat it again. I loved James' answer to his PT, PRICELESS. Get well soon James and WDE!!!

:hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

I've been praying that The Lord not only gives James physical strength, but mental and emotional strength as well. Praying for you and your family's strength, too. I have three children and I cannot imagine going through what you've been through this week.

Update :

James had the port removed on Thursday and has continued to improve. He is still going through a regime of strong antibiotics and might be able to have another surgery Monday to install a new port.

Update :

James had the port removed on Thursday and has continued to improve. He is still going through a regime of strong antibiotics and might be able to have another surgery Monday to install a new port.

Bird, we really do appreciate your updates, and we continue to pray for your family. I know it does not mean much right now, but I understand all the Port stuff. They have a tendency of getting infected. My mom had years and years of ports, while fighting cancer. She passed a few years ago. Also, my niece passed this past Monday, fight Cystic Fibrosis her whole life. She had 30 surgeries in her too short 23 years on earth. She spent over a year of her life in the hospital.

I hope your son has at least 100 great years on this earth, cheering for our school. Take care.

It is such a blessing knowing that the AUFAMILY has so many who are eager to support each other here with petitions to The Lord God almighty who delights in showing mercy. I unite my faith with like minded believers in asking for God's best for James and His peace and comfort for family members and friends.

Prayers sent again just now. May God wrap His loving arms around your entire family.

he is tentatively scheduled for surgery in the morning to replace his port. His last culture was negative and he is feeling better.

he is tentatively scheduled for surgery in the morning to replace his port. His last culture was negative and he is feeling better.

Great news!

Archived